Astrid Hargreeves

Name: Astrid Hargreeves

Number: Number 8

Supername: The Mist

Age: 30

Gender: Female

Power: She can turn herself invisible at will. It took a while to perfect, making Reginald force her to work hard, but she did and mastered her power.

Flaw: She can only use her powers for short periods of time, only able to stay invisible for up to a little less than 20 minutes. After that, she gets a nose bleed, becomes fatigued, and will faint.

Personality: Astrid gets competitive (no one wants to play board games with her anymore). She's hot-headed and if she gets angry, it's difficult to calm her down. She also cusses like a sailor, but apologizes if she does it in front of Pogo. Despite these flaws, she is extremely caring and kind and protective of those she loves. She loves pranking and has a witty sense of humor.

Crush: She had a crush on Ben, but it was only small. She made herself get over it and they were close friends. When Ben passed, she grieved of course, but she became close with Klaus and did some things together.

Job: She is an animator of several cartoons. The main one she is working on is the How To Train Your Dragon series

Triggers: She doesn't really have any. She is scared of thunderstorms, but doesn't get triggered by them.

Backstory: Astrid was born in Norway to a young woman of only 21. Her mother died in childbirth, but Reginald adopted her. Astrid  was the most mischievous of the academy, always somewhere causing trouble. This made her not Reginald's favorite, though she wasn't sure if he had a favorite. When she was about five, Astrid was playing with Ben and Klaus hide-and-seek. They couldn't find her for hours, and every looked for her. Turned out, Astrid had been hiding under the kitchen table all day. She insisted that they had looked right at her, but, as it turned out, she was invisible, though no one knew at the time. Later that night, it started to storm. A sudden thunder boomed and Astrid vanished. Everyone was confused and Astrid reappeared behind Grace, a deep blush on her face. That's when everyone knew she had the power to turn invisible. Currently, she lives in Los Angeles with her dog and friend.

Looks:

Password: Gerard Way

Other: Astrid has a Siberian Husky named Loki, the Norse god of mischief. She also has a Norwegian Forest cat that she named Odin that occasionally visits her ground-floor apartment. She does, occasionally, get high with Klaus if he allows her to, but she doesn't have an addiction. Currently, she uses her powers very little. When she left home, she didn't want to be known as "Number Eight: The Mist". She just wanted to be a normal woman.

fandom_queen_4life

fandom_queen_4life