28.

Nick

Something wasn't right. As I was sleeping—well pretended to sleep I heard the boys downstairs arguing. Or at least thats what I thought they were doing.

"Shut the fuck up Diego!"
I yelled to Diego. They forced him to stay in my room until they were done planning. Diego just cried harder.

I just groaned and flipped over to face my window. When I got home I told them about how I killed Jordan and now we have a deadly gangafter us but they just went into ghetto nigga mode.

Ayleo and Mateo stopped dancing. Manny stopped eating. Kentrell stopped itching, like he really stopped itching. Diego was still crying though.

I huffed and looked out my window. I wish life was normal, yeah totin' techs is fun and shit but I just wanna walk down the street without gripping my waistband.

...................

My window looked out onto the backyard. The very dirty backyard. The backyard with brown grass and random humps, yeah we were those type of neighbors.

I felt my heart drop when I saw something move in the yard. Small movement at first, but it soon became apparent that there was a person. Along with another. and another and so on.

It was obvious what they were up to so I jumped out of bed and smacked Diego.

"Diego listen to me hide in that closet there are people outside and they're gonna come in and if you don't hide they'll kill you"

Diego stopped crying and just stared at me.

"I-I don't want to"
He said pouting.

"Listen here you computer built bitch its not about what you want this is life or death-"

"But I dont want to!"
Diego interjected.

"Nigga who the fuck you yell-okay get yo face blown off if you want I don't give a fuck."
I saidrushing back over to my bed grabbing my gun from under my pillow. I looked back at him to see him climbing into my closet. Thats what I thought.

I swung my door open and rushed down the stairs almost falling. All the boys heads snapped towards me, their faces filled with annoyance and confusion.

Kentrell stepped towards me.

"Didn't I tell yo ass to stay up-"

I shook my head and gripped his arm.

"There's people outside they have guns we-we need to defend ourselves!"

"Defend ourselves! The fuck nigga this aint beverly hills we real niggas" Kentrell mocked.

"Okay herpes all yall niggas useless"
I shot back.

They all shared angry looks but they didn't last long. The front door was kicked in and there was Malak pointing a gun at Manny.

Seven other niggas busted in and surrounded us.

I whipped my gun out and aimed at Malak's head.

Everyone shared nervous looks. They was bout they shit but this isn't how they wanted to die. This isn't how I wanted to die either.

Although they were wearing skimasks except for Taymor I could tell that it was Malak.

Me and him locked eyes and I tried to look for any emotion but there was none.

"How the fuck you gon' betray us like this?!"
I yelled at him. He rolled his eyes and shrugged.

"Ask the nigga who been fucking me—I mean Taymor"

In that moment all I saw was red. I pulled the trigger and watched him hit the ground. Another set of gunshots set off and more bodies hit the floor.

Mateo, Ayleo and Manny laid on the ground. Mateo began to cough up blood, his eyes were glazed over and a stray tear left his eye. Within seconds he was dead although his eyes were still open.

I screamed as my body shook in fear.

"NO!"

Ayleo rolled his eyes and then proceeded to close them, letting death overcome him. The fuck.

More gunshots rang out but I didn't stay to see who the bullets hit. Manny was wincing but I just ran.

I ran up the stairs but slipped. I felt a strong hand grip my ankle and drag me down. I screamed and held onto the railing. The person overpowered me though and I was dragged down the steps.

"Ow—nigga now I got rug burn!"

I looked up to see Taymor laughing. The fuck is funny?

He stopped arubtly and snatched me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I kicked but he didn't put me down.

"Yo my nigga, herpes killed Cordae!"
Stokeley yelled at Taymor.

Taymor sighed and headed for the door.

"Take his gun and hurry yall autism asses up the police prolly on they way!"

I just sighed knowing I wasn't going anywhere.

"Where are you takin me bitch?"

Taymor laughed and smacked my ass.

"Don't worry lil baby ima make you feel real pain"

Bitchhhhhh I got a phone!!!
face reveal¿
I might make a sequel
But I love me some dykes😔
snsn but lets go jared mode.
mbn to have an ass.