21.

So before you read i wanna let yall know that 23 got posted before 22 so read 22 first to avoid confusion.

Malak

I woke up and rubbed my eyes slowly. Its not everyday that you wake up to booming music and the smell of dope. I didn't want to get up but I had to pee so I made my way out of my new room.

Looking around I seen that there was a bathroom across from my room. I made my way out and into the bathroom, closing the door behind me. As I was peeing I closed my eyes and tilted my head back, yawning. My head was on 10. When I got done I put myself back into my pants and flushed.

I walked over to the sink and and frowned as I looked in the mirror. My lip was busted, my cheek was swollen, and my once white tee shirt had brown blood stains.

I looked down and began to wash my hand trying to forget the way I looked.

Once I was done I opened the door and headed towards the steps. As I walked down the smell of dope got stronger, all too familiar to me as Mateo does it all the time.

"Bitch I am lil Tayk and i'm back on my bullshit ima keep h-"

Tay stopped shouting lyrics when he saw me. He walked over and put his hand out, I dapped him up then walked over to the table with him. I took notice that Symere was sitting on Jordan's lap, they hadn't noticed me yet.

Note to self; don't fuck with Jordan.
Maybe.

I rolled my eyes and decided to talk to Taymor.

"Whats yalls hours ?"

He turned and smiled at me, ruffling my hair. I giggled lightly and looked down blushing. I wasn't used to alot of attention.

"Glad you asked shordy, we work 9AM-11PM, but of course we won't be working the whole time we sell drugs"
He said laughing.

"and right now its 7PM, you won't be doin' a whole lot just carrying a gun- you know how to work one"

I shook my head nervously thinking back to the events that lead me where I am now.

"The most i've done is hold a 47"

I snapped my head over as Jordan spoke to me.

"Wassup Malak sleep good?"
I rolled my eyes. I didn't mean to have an attitude it just happened. Jordan was actually cute but no Symere wanted to take him.

Jordan frowned and slid Symere off his lap. Symere- who still didn't notice me, looked at Jordan then me and rolled his eyes. He stomped towards the stairs, bumping my sore shoulder in the process.

"Excuse you bitch"
I said suprising myself. I'd usually just let something like that happen.

Symere turned around and looked me up and down. He crossed his arms and made a bitch face.

"I ain't scared of you"

I shook my head and laughed. What happened to the boy who was nice at iHop.

"Ain't nobody said you had to be-"

"Yooo chill it aint even that serious" Taymor said pulling me by my waist. I rolled my eyes and turned back to the table.

Jordan snatched Symere's hand and guided him upstairs.

"Uzi you can't just do that and not expect something back"

"oh shut up you dirty ass nigga"

I giggled lightly and turned when I felt a tapping on my shoulder. When I turned I seen that Michael guy along with a chubby guy and a guy with blue or purple dreads.