02.

Nick

I got up as I heard Mateo shut the door,and walked out."Nick c'mere" he spoke with annoyance."what,why?"I asked,I know he stressed I also know he want me but Mateo is a hoe so it would never work.He sighed heavily then stood up flipping the coffee table."Yo nigga calm the fuck down"I said out of confusion.He looked at me for a long while then walked over to me,I gasped as he grabbed my neck and pinned me against the wall."when you gon' stop playin wit me?"He whispered in my ear.I let out a whimper but quickly composed myself and pushed him off."It's not even that serious,and the boys comin' over so pick up the fucking table dumbass".Mateo and I had something for a while in the past but i found out he cheated on my with some hoe so I ended it.He groaned and went to the back room and slammed the door.

11:27 PM
I got off the couch as someone knocked on the door,I touched my waistband making sure my gun was there and grabbed it lightly.I walked over to the window and saw the boys so I let go of my gun and opened the door."Wassup Nick it's been a minute "Ayo said licking his lips,I backed up making a face."Forreal Nick",he said scoffing."Is there a problem?"I asked mugging him.He looked me up and down then smirked,"not at all"he said lowly walking past touching my waist lightly.I closed my eyes and grimaced a bit before letting everyone else in.After we all sat at the table Zion spoke,"We hittin' a lick tonight".I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms."What Nick",Kentrell said in annoyance."Don't talk to me like I'm a fucking child,and Zion you should've told me ahead of time"I said snapping,they think they can talk to me any type of way because I'm tiny like nigga no.Zion chuckled,"chill shordy Mateo knew but he was supposed to tell you".Just as I was about to reply Mateo came down fully dressed."Y'all ready?"he asked the other boys,I looked at the boys and stood up."I'm not going"I said with no emotion."Nick come on you the only on-"I cut Zion off by walking out the front door and headed to my house ignoring my name being called.

I changed the story line up while its at the beginning anyway🤷🏽‍♀️

-Charli🍒