13.

Esue me
Since ain nobody wanna comment I made the sex scene its ok tho😭
and if u wanna comment this time plz do😌.

Nick
I-I want you to fuck me

Tay smirked and started to undress myself.I followed suit and began to take my clothes off along with my boxers.After he slid his boxers off he climbed between my legs again.

I leaned in to kiss him,moaning at the friction  between our bare dicks.Tay began grinding seeing that I was sensitive to his touch.

"T-Tay i'm going to c-cum if you don't stop"I whined out pushing his hips away.He panted as he pulled away and ran his hand on my thigh immediately giving me chills.Every little touch had me moaning and I didn't plan on stopping any time soon.

"So beautiful"He whispered into my ear.I blushed and held his face stealing another kiss.I started to suck hickies onto his neck and collar bones making sure they were dark.

"Nick stop"I sighed and rested my head back again.I went to say something but he cut me off before I could.

"I don't know what lame nigga you fucking and lettin' mark up yo body like this but ima show you not to play wit me"He whispered in my ear.I nodded looking at his brown eyes.The room only being lit by a small lamp.

"lay on your stomach"he said tapping my hip lightly.I eagerly flipped on my stomach,waiting for his next move.I saw him reach over me and grab something,popping a cap.I jumped as sudden cold liquid was pushed into my hole along with his finger.

I moaned and pushed back wanting more.
He twisted his finger pushing it in and out of me at a fast pace.

"Tay m-more pl-please"I said looking back at him.

Suddenly another finger was being added.He curled them hitting my spot dead on everytime making me scream out.If it was this good now I cant imagine what the dick is like.

"Shit Tay"I moaned out pushing back on his fingers,the pleasure getting more intense.

He slowly pulled them out making me whine.

I felt him pull my hips up showing my arch.I put my arm by my mouth preparing for what was coming next.I looked back at Tay to see him putting lube on his dick.

"You sure you wanna do this?"He asked squeezing my hip lightly.I nodded and wiggled my ass a little.

I felt him spread my cheeks,then slam into me.My jaw dropped as he began slamming into me,not expecting it to me this good.

"s-shit Tayyy"I moaned out biting my lip enjoying the feeling of him.I pushed my ass back with every thrust he made,hearing our skin slap.

"Shit Nick"I heard him grunt as he sped up grabbing my hips.I grabbed the sheets in front of me and arched my back more.Kentrell was never this good.Ever.

"Tay faster,go f-faster"I whined feeling myself getting close.

"Say my name"He said grabbing my hair,pulling me up so I was on all fours.I tried to speak but I was speechless.I didn't expect him to be this good.

I just whined and gripped the sheets harder.I gasped as he yanked my hair back again.
"Say my fucking name"

"Daddy go faster please"I moaned in a pitched voice.He pulled out and flipped me on my back.He pushed back in and started fucking me again,at a fast pace.

"Fuckkk Tay you feel so good"I screamed scratching his back up.I looked up at him to see his eyes closed and him biting his lip.

"i'm bouta cum baby"he panted putting his face in my neck.I pushed him in more with my legs watching him moan out.

I reached down and stroked my dick at a fast pace reaching my high by the second.I could tell Tay was almost there as his thrust became harder and spaced out.

He suddenly sped up again and thats when I saw white.My body shook and I scrachted down his back screaming out his name.

Was I gonna regret this later?
Maybe
Did I care now?
Fuck no

unedited
Hey kweens n daddies🤙🏾
I got school tmrw and a assignment due in 10 minutes but guess who finna fail cuz she wanna type up a gay sex scene!!
Me bitch and ion care life goes on ima jus play a lemonade by tayk cuz im still not that into beyonce on repeat and fall asleep soundly cuz i published three chapters inna day ayee.