Creator

After reading for quite some time I exited the library. The three kings had long since disappeared probably to do some execution or some such thing. Such trivial matters hardly interested me. Although I relished in death and destruction in my youth, it called to me less now than it ever did before. Besides, I doubt the kings would be happy to hear about my activities as a newborn vampire considering their rules. A smirk flickered across my face like a spark that never fully became a flame. I swayed my hips, winking at the lower guard members that passed me. I had no set destination or clue as to where I was headed and in this maze of a palace, I was lucky I didn't get lost. Eventually I came across the doors to the throne room although this time I could hear whimpers from the other side. It was almost as pathetic sounding as Edwardo talking about his human. I became intrigued as I too often do causing me to swing open the doors.

"Micheal?" I exclaimed, questioning whether or not my hundred year old eyes were deceiving me.

"Alex! Alex, you gotta help me." The skinny male spoke, his platinum blonde hair falling in front of his eyes obscuring his facial features slightly.

"What did you do this time?"

"I um, well, you see." I put my hand up stopping his fumbled words before shaking my head.

"You know this man?" Aro Volturi spoke, something possessive within his tone, almost jealous. The expression upon the three kings' faces caused me to give out a chuckle.

"Yeah, this idiot was also turned by my creator. He's like a brother to me. A weird, sketchy brother but a brother none-the-less." My ruby eyes now focused on the royals whom were literally sitting at the edge of their seats, or rather thrones. They seemed about ready to pounce on Michey if he even so much as blinked again in my direction.

"Come on sis, you know you've done way worse shit than I have ever done." A laugh escaped the pair of us before I gasped in mock shock.

"I'm hurt, really." The guards and kings alike seems to watch Micheal and I'd conversation like hawks, their expressions were ones of both confusion and amusement. I approached the skinny blonde before embracing him tightly. "I missed you, you asshole."

"I missed you too, you bitch." The hug lasted for what seemed like an eternity, serenity surrounding the room.

"But seriously, what did you do?" I spoke as I pushed my dear brother away. He looked away and continued to fumble over his words keeping his gaze firmly on the floor.

"Be created an army of newborns." Marcus spoke, his honey like voice making me crave his closeness which I currently lacked. I raised an eyebrow at the blonde who's eyes immediately widened.

"It wasn't me I swear." I simply gave a look in response to his comment. "It was him." I froze instantly, I knew exactly whom my brother referred to although for the sake of suspense, my little reader, I cannot tell you who that 'him' is yet.

"I'm sorry my dear, but I've been thinking over it. Who exactly is your creator." Aro spoke with trepidation evident in his voice. All of the guards seemingly leaned forwards like an audience as a movie nears its dramatic reveal of who dunnit.

"Jesus Christ, what is this, a soap opera? My creator was Stefan, you know him. That guy who has a proper fucking grudge against you guys. He's a bit of an asshole but you know, you can't choose who made you." The entire room went quiet, each of the Volturi's eyes searching for a reaction from the others in the room. The tension built until you could practically cut it with a knife. Until...

"I'm thirsty."

"Micheal would you shut the fuck up for once in your damn life."

A/N sorry for the lacklustre update and I apologise for its lateness. I haven't felt inspired to write in a long while and still don't. I am also struggling with some personal stuff so I hope you can understand. Thank you for reading.