A young lady in a blue tank top and a plaid jacket came running in and face planted the floor.
A light childish giggle erupted from the young man's face.

The lady got up, 6 eyes were staring at her.

"You always knew how to make an entrance" spoke the young man behind the counter.

"Yeah well you tend to have that effect when you have two brothers" she said with a chuckle.

Her eyes were glued onto the menu.

"So what trouble have you got into this time?"
He said looking at the lady.

"Trouble? What trouble? I've never been in trouble in my whole entire life" she replied in a sarcastic way whilst sitting down on a stool next to the boy.

"I heard you getting chased by the press again"

"Ha, well press will be press but apart from that I need to tell you something" she said with a wide eyed, panicking expression on her face.

"I'm sorry, Lai but were all out of banana milkshakes" he said fully knowing what would come next.

She looked back at him. Her eyes stared into blank space. Thinking, thinking, thinking of that delicious milkshake, with marshmallows and a straw. Thinking of when she was a young kid. All of a sudden her eyes snapped back to life and she looked back at him.

"Yeah you do, you have one in the back, it's already made" she said.
He turned back into the kitchen and came back with a banana milkshake.

"Thank you Ossy"
She took the banana milkshake and started drinking it down.
The little boy looked perplexed, which was odd because he'd seen a range of weird and unimaginable things in his time.

"Excuse me, but how did you have a milkshake made for her if you ran out of milkshakes?" he asked.

Oswald looked down at his feet then back at Lai, and finally looked back to the boy.

"I guess he forgot he had one left" replied Lai.
The little boy looked back down at his coffee and then up again
"Well clearly your lying as logically that is incorrect. A milkshake can not appear out of thin air, just like a decent cup of coffee can't be made!" He said furiously getting up.
Lai looked at him, she somehow knew him but couldn't quite put her finger on it.
She had seen the uniform before but where?
"See ya around" he said as he walked out after saying a couple of other things. Questions spiralled around his head but he didn't have time to contemplate them.
————————————————————————
~later that day~
There was a knock on the door.
Allison's hand reached for the door and opened it.
"Hello, who are you" she asked politely.
A young boy the same age as her opened the door.
"Hi, Allison, I'm your producer from ..... which was a movie you were in"
She suddenly smiled.
"Oh, Felix I didn't realise that was you"

"Yeah, my hotel kinda cancelled on me and your the only one I know so please please can I stay with you for a few days"

Allison didn't really want anyone that wasn't one of her siblings staying with her as they didn't know her family's powers at all, she was worried that he'd find out if he stayed. She was about to say no before she looked at his shaky hands.
"Ummm.... yes you can stay" she spoke softly.
His dark hair fell into his eyes as he carried his case up the stairs, following Allison.

He walked into their spare room and sat down onto the bed.
"If there is anything you need just ask" Allison added before leaving.
He got up and closed the door. The case swung up and out jumped his black brief case.
"So all I gotta do is keep you safe" he muttered whilst looking at his case.
Safe from them he thought as he got a picture of a young girl and a young boy.
————————————————————————
~.....Bar~ during this~
(Scene with Mel)