Meeting the "Bad" squad?

*Author has nothing to say*

Blue's POV
So Me, ink, and dream entered the portal and once we got out we saw something very odd......it seemed to be Nm in his 'good' form, as in what dream called it but he looked different, dust who looked different and error who again looked different. Lets just say everything was different.

After a few seconds we were noticed by dust looking figure and he walked up to us. He observed us then he screamed "HI! IM DUST! AND U 3 R???"

Twist!Dust's POV
I was talking to error and night until i heard 3 people fall out of a portal.
I went to see if they were ok but when i was near them i noticed they looked awfully similar to ink's group.... whatevs. I said hi and the one who appears like blue screamed "HI! ITS SO NICE TO MEET U! IM BLUEBERRY, THIS IS DREAM AND INK!" And he pointed to the other 2.

Weird. They didnt look like ink, dream and blue tho... i remember Nightmare said something about Alternate versions of us. Maybe they are them?

I brought the weird clones back to night and Error.

Error kindly greeted them but i could tell he felt weird around the weird clone of ink but Nightmare was observing them like they r enemys. I told him that they are probably the alternate star sanses he told me about and he said i was probably right.

Dream's POV
Ok. This is very weird.....Well at least night is in his normal form. But hes looking at me the same way ink looks at error... is it that i act like error and he acts like ink? Maybe dust acts like blue cause he sure does scream....so error acts like...me??? Ok then.....

*Bleep goodbye*