PART 5.

FELICITY POV:
I'm in my room getting ready for the party, I look in a full length mirror at the finished product. I'm wearing a floor length tight red dress, it has a slit up either side so I can dance in it, it's also backless and shows off a bit of my sides, which means part of my huge soulmark is visible. I'm wearing silver heels and my long hair is braided, then put in a fancy updo I watched someone do on YouTube, and finally a silver mask. I grab my silver clutch as the doorbell rings.

Perfect timing.

I leave my apartment, locking it behind me and follow Natasha to a car. When we arrive at the tower, I look up in amazement since the building is so tall. I follow her into the elevator and try to settle my nerves as we go up. When the doors open I expect to see a party, but instead I see an empty room “Natasha?” “I'm sneaking you in.” She walks into the room and I follow her “You didn't get me invited?” “Oh I did, I just wanna mess with them. They'll not get to greet you like everyone else, but instead they'll find you already dancing, with me.” “Okay.” “So, we'll wait up here until everyone's arrived, then we'll head down.” After waiting for a little while she pulls out her phone to answer it “All clear, they're in the kitchen. Let's go.” We get into the elevator and head down a floor, as soon as we step out she pulls me to the centre of the room, where no one is dancing yet.

As soon as we get to the centre, everyone pays us attention, someone turns the music volume up and the song changes to 'Thinking out loud’ by Ed Sheeran. We stand a few metres apart as the song starts. We had come up with this simple dance a few days ago, I didn't realise this was why. She takes the lead role in our dance.

When your legs don't work like they used to before.

We start to slowly walk towards each other.

And I can't sweep you off of your feet.
Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love.
Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks.

We meet in the middle and latch onto each other, we begin our simple dance together.

And darling I will be loving you ‘till we're 70.
And baby my heart could still fall as hard at 23.
And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.
Oh me I fall in love with you every single day.
And I just wanna tell you I am.

TONY POV:
She hasn't turned up yet. Sam and I are worried, so we're in the kitchen, I'm pacing and Sam is trying to calm me down. All of a sudden I hear a song I know I didn't put on the list, but I ignore it “What if she changed her mind and isn't coming?” “Maybe there's traffic, Natasha didn't tell us how far she was coming from.” “What if she doesn't want us?” “Tony, everything will be fine. Let's just get back out there, I'm sure she'll turn up soon.” Spangles pokes his head in the door, making the music louder “You guys coming out here or not?”

So honey now.
Take me into your loving arms.

Sam grabs my hand and gives him a quick kiss on the lips.

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars.

He pulls me towards the door and Spangles walks ahead.

Place you head on my beating heart.

We step into the room and I instantly feel the heat on my ballet shoes soulmark. I smile.

I'm thinking out loud.

Sam looks to me, a huge smile on his face too.

Maybe we found love right where we are.

We tightly hold hands as we glance around the room and walk a bit further into it.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades.

I notice a huge crowd forming around the centre space of the room, so we close in.

And the crowds don't remember my name.

We stop walking to watch two women dancing gracefully in the centre of the room.

When my hands don't play the strings the same way.
I know you will still love me the same.

I spot Spangles, and we head over to where he is, on the opposite side of the crowd.

'Cause honey your soul can never grow old, it's evergreen.
Baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory.
I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways.

We stop by him. I see Metallica, Bruce, Point Break, Legolas and Maria, but no Natasha, I ask Spangles “Where's your girl?”

Maybe it's all part of a plan.

He smirks and points to the two women dancing “Right there.”

I'll just keep on making the same mistakes.

Now I can recognise her ginger hair, but the more I watch the more I realise I can't seem to take my eyes off the woman with the dark brown hair.

Hoping that you'll understand.