PART 4.

BUCKY POV:
As soon as the elevator dings, we all look over to see Nat, she steps out with a huge smile on her face. Stark questions it “What's got you so happy?” “You may now call me Cupid.” She looks to Steve and I “Boys. Bedroom, now.” We walk over to her and I hear some wolf whistles as the elevator doors close, sending us down to our floor. She waits until we step onto our floor to speak “I've discovered our other soulmate.” Steve launches himself at her and wraps his arms around her.

Please let it be someone strong, I don't wanna hurt them. What if they aren't? What if they're little? Nat’s little, but she's an assassin. Are they going to be okay about being with us?

“Tell us everything.” We lead her to the couch, one of our hands holding each of hers. We sit down “I don't know much, but I know someone who knows this person. A few weeks ago you guys all went out and I went to a dance studio instead, there I met a woman who I've sort of become friends with. Today she saw one of my marks and we started talking about soulmates, she knows a woman who has two guns and an American flag on her body.” Steve looks like he's about to explode from excitement, it makes me smile “And she has something to do with ballet. I'm thinking maybe she works at the dance studio, it would make the most sense.” “Well, can we meet her?” “She's not in the city at the moment. But Felicity, my friend, said she'll let me know when she's back.” I speak up “Will she be alright with us?” Nat smiles “We'll work through it, it might take time, I don't know anything about her. But we can make it work.” We sit in silence for a few minutes just enjoying each others company. Nat gets up “I need to talk to Tony and Sam, I've found their soulmate too.”

She really is a little Cupid. How can she be so amazing?

Steve chuckles “Is this what you do in your free time?” “No, not always. One of Felicity’s soulmarks is so big and in the leotard you can't miss it. A giant wing.”

SAM POV:
Tony and I are sitting in the kitchen talking, when Natasha walks in. She smiles at me “You're welcome.” Tony sighs and looks at her “What did you do?” “Nothing bad. Unless you call finding your soulmate, bad.”

She IS our soulmate!? Yes!

Tony puts a hand over his heart “Don't you dare lie to me.” “I'm not. She's majestic and she's all yours.” “Describe her, I wanna know every little detail.” She laughs “You'll meet her, I need to set something up.” “I know the perfect set up. Next week is Sammy's birthday, let's have a party.” I roll my eyes “Like you didn't already have a party planned.” “Now you can't moan about it.” She nods “Then it's settled, I'll get the information to her and you'll meet your woman.” Natasha walks out of the kitchen and as soon as the door closes behind her, Tony breaks down. He leans his head on my shoulder “We're complete. We're actually gonna be complete.” “I know. Tony, you need to make this the best birthday party ever.” “I will. I have the perfect idea, masquerade ball.” I pull back so I can see his face “You don't want to see her?” “I do, but I think this is the most romantic way to meet her, everyone will be in disguise.” “Alright. You'd better tell Natasha before she tells our girl.” “Yeah, I'll do that now.” A tear leaks from his eye, so I pull him into a hug “You can do it later.”

My birthday morning consisted of soulmate bonding and skipping breakfast. We head to the kitchen to have lunch with everyone else and I get handed presents to open. Tony then takes me away from the tower as everyone else sets up for the party, we go for a walk around central park. When we head back to the tower we get dressed for the party, both of us in tuxes. Tony puts on a red mask with gold lace around the outside, I put on a gray mask with red feathers. We walk into the party room, where all the other Avengers are gathered. Steve is wearing a red, white a blue striped mask, Bucky is wearing a black mask with silver glitter on it and Natasha is wearing a mask the exact shade of her hair with black detailing. Bruce is wearing a simple purple mask, Thor is wearing a silver glittery mask and Clint is wearing a purple mask with black feathers. Natasha leaves to get our soulmate as the rest of us wait for the guests to arrive, Tony and I are standing by the elevator to greet each person who comes in, I have butterflies in my stomach as I wait to find our soulmate.