Chapter 3

(Juvia's POV)

"Lyon-sama?!" I gasped "Hello Juvia-chan" he grind at me "you-u said you wanted to tell Juvia something important" I managed "Yeah...." He blushes a bit "I wanted to say I really uh lo-like you Juvia" he blushed deep and I blushed too "Will you go out with me-e?" He asked as he handed me a pretty boutique of flowers 'What about Gray? Wait no he has his OWN woman' I considered my answer "Sure!" I smiled "Really?!" Lyon was surprised but he smiled "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 7" he winked and left I blushed 'Juvia just scored her a date! Erza was right' I jumped and squealed and slept peacefully that night. The next day I got up super early and rushed into the guild "Lucy!" I shouted as I panted at the table "What is it Juvia?" Lucy asks confused "Juvia just got a date!" I whispered then jumped and blushed "that's great Juvia!" Hugged me Lucy "i want you to help Juvia" I said when Natsu approached us "Hey Lucy wanna do a job?" Natsu came next to Lucy "eh I have to help Juvia with something, Gomeni Natsu" she smiled "oh, fine I can wait" he goes away "Anyway let's go" I dragged Lucy to my room "Okay, now we are here you've been to a date before so what do you wear?" "Eh-what I never went on a date before" she blushed deeply I frowned "Juvia saw Lucy and Natsu on a little date in the fancy restaurant downtown" I smirked "It was just a friendly hang out" she was red faced "Juvia also saw you two hold hands and smooch" I giggle as she turns dark red "okay fine, just don't tell anyone and I won't tell anyone about your date" she said "deal!" And Lucy helped me with the clothes and she summoned cancer to do my hair "Juvia you look amazing!" She gaped at my reflection "All thanks to you" I blushed "Lyon will fall for you all over again" "yeah" "Oh it's almost 7 I gotta go Good Luck Juvia" she smiled and left. I waited anxiously outside of fairy hills and I saw a figure coming closer "Wow! Juvia you look gorgeous!" Lyon came to me with a ice rose "shhh, thank you Lyon" I blush he holds out his hand and I take it "the restaurant is pretty far, are you okay walking in these" I look down on my 4inch heels "hehe Juvia and heels go together very well-" he cuts me off my picking me up bridal style "eh Juvia can walk!" I begin to protest but he wouldn't let me down until we reached the restaurant 'This restaurant is very expensive and fancy' I gaped at my date "after you" he opens the door and I walk in "Table for two" the waiter ushers us in a table looking over a ocean "Oh!" I look at the view "amazing right?" I nod, we finish our meals and he walks me back to fairy hills "I enjoyed my night" "me too, i can't wait for the next one" he blushes and reaches for my cheek I thought he would kiss me but he smiled and said goodbye '......' I walked to my room and collapse on my bed 'Did I want Lyon to kiss me?' These thoughts bothered me but I managed to get nice dreams. The next day I went to the guild and I caught Lucy's eye and I smiled I walked over to her "hey" "hey Juvia" she motioned me to sit next to her in the empty table "How did it go? Tell me everything" she was excited so I ranted to her and we both squealed "do you think he'll take me out on another date?" "Of Course!" She half-shouted and we laughed.

(Grays POV)

Juvia haven't talked to me for over a month I wondered why everyday and lately I noticed Juvia looking better in her new look and I noticed that she was extra giddy and sometimes she has a gift of a box of chocolates with her while talking with Lucy and blushing and squealing 'Maybe she has a secret admirer or a boyfriend' those thoughts angered me a bit 'maybe I was a bit jealous' "Gray you okay?" Mira waved a hand in front of me "you were staring at Juvia for a while" I blushed sightly "I wasn't looking at her I was looking at the gifts" "oh I'm suspecting that she is dating someone, but she didn't make it official yet" Mira smiled I crushed the cup in my hand and left without another word 'it haven't been raining for a while' I look to the cloudless bright blue sky and grunt.