Chapter 2

(Juvia's POV)

I cried 'why is Gray-sama so mean to Juvia?!' I cried myself to sleep that night. The next morning I decided to forgive Gray-sama and stroll around town "Wahh these are pretty!" I admired a silver bracelet "These are pretty popular miss, there are also available in men's style" the old clerk said as "Juvia will take both!" I pay the nice old man and walk out the street 'Gray-sama will love this!' I walked through the market when I saw something that stopped me in my tracks "Gray-sama?" I whispered 'Who is that woman that is with him?' I got angry but I silently stalked behind "Gray I made this for you" the woman handed a box to Gray-sama "Wow thanks it looks good!" I clenched my fists 'Gray-sama didn't eat MY cake!' I grit my teeth and drop the bag that contained our bracelets with a clink "huh did you hear that?" Gray suddenly turned around and I hide behind a stall "Hear what?" The woman said "Never mind let's go" I watched Gray and the woman walk away, I dropped my head and walked back to my room trying to hold my tears in but when I got in my room I let it all go 'Gray-sama' I sobbed and looked at my Gray pictures and dolls and blindly ripped them all and then finally collapsed on my bed between a mess of stuffing and shredded paper as I heard the rain pattering hard on my windows.

(Erza's POV)

"Lucy Levy Juvia we are going to the beach do you want to come?" I ask "Sure!" The celestial and the script mages said in unison "great what about you Juvia-" I looked around "Huh? Where is Juvia?" "I don't know I haven't seen her in a while" Lucy replied worried "She's probably in her room I'm going to check on her" I say as I stood up and ran to fairy hills and outsides Juvia's room "Juvia! Open this door right now!" I bang on the door but she didn't open 'Gray....' I mumbled under my breath and waited 'It's been 15 minutes that's it I'm breaking in' I break down the door "Erza-san?" Juvia sniffs surprised "Juvia why didn't you open the door" I look around her messy room of torn paper and cotton everywhere 'I knew it!' "Juvia did Gray do something to you?" I sat down next to her and looked into her blood shot eyes she nods her head and I pull her into a hug "What did Gray do?" "Gray-sa- I mean Gray had been cold to Juvia all week" "yeah and the cake thing couple of days ago" she nods and continues "Juvia was walking around in town and saw Gray with another girl" I pat her head "O Juvia I'm so sorry I'll beat him the next time-" "No Erza-san" I look at her "You deserve better Juvia, Gray is a jerk" "Who would date an emotional bag of water like Juvia?" She sobs into my shoulder "Oh Juvia I'm pretty sure there is a lot of guys that are chasing you, you never noticed because you were busy with-you-know-who" Juvia nods and wipes her tears "Thank you Erza-san" i nod and leave the room.

(3rd person POV)

A few weeks past and Juvia had completely remade herself she got new clothes she stopped wearing hats and started tying her hair in different styles she also started going out more often even the whole guild were surprised with the mages sudden change "Wow Juvia you look pretty!" Mira said excitingly the whole guild gaped at the water mage "Thanks Mira" she smiled, yes she stopped with the -san -sama -chan, Gray was the most shocked one and he was even more shocked when she didn't bother him at all that week she barley glanced in his direction. That night she went back to her dorm and found a box of chocolate with the note that says 'I'm standing outside Fairy Hills and I have something important to ask you -V' she walked out side the door and stopped in her tracks "You look beautiful as always, Juvia-chan"