Chapter 1

Okay this is not one of my best works O////O This has not been revised so there might be confusion on the events, this one was also rushed........(prepare yourself for a cringe-worthy story) ~

(Gray's POV)

It was a quiet morning at the guild and I was sitting with Natsu and Lucy at our usual table "Ah the guild is so peaceful" I say "I know but it kind of bothers me, it's kind of unusual" Lucy frowned "Enjoy the quietness it won't last long" Natsu told her "Graaaayyyy-sammma!" I heard the familiar female voice 'there goes the quietness' I thought as Juvia clinged to my arm I groan "What?" I try to shake her off "Juvia wants to spend the whole day with her Gray-sama!" She said with hearts in her eyes "Not gonna happen and I'm not yours" "but Juvia loves you Gray-sama!" She try's to hug me but I dodge "and I don't. Take a hint" I walk out of the guild hall and into the busy mangolia streets I sigh and take a long walk.

(Juvia's POV)

I pouted as I watched Gray-sama leave the guild "Hey Juvia where did Gray go?" Lucy approached me "eh- Gray-sama said he was tired and decided to take a day off" I ranted quickly "Okay...." Lucy gave a concerned look and I mustered a smile "if he asks where the team is, tell him we went on a job" Lucy and Natsu left with Happy to do a job I blow out my breath quietly 'Gray-sama has been acting unusually cold to Juvia this week' I walked to the bar and sat down 'Lucy-san is with Natsu-san and Erza-san is with Jellal' I thought 'Who is Juvia's love rival?' "Juvia would you like something to drink?" Mira asks I shake my head and look down "is there something wrong Juvia?" Mira put down the rag she was cleaning with and looked at me "It-It's just that Juvia is a bit bored" I force a fake smile and pretend to be bored "oh you could go on a job" Mira suggests "Juvia doesn't like to go alone. Oh! Juvia just had a great idea Bye Mira-chan" I say and wave and she waves back and I run towards Fairy Hills "Oi watch where your going!" Erza falls to the floor "Gomeni Erza-san but Juvia is in a hurry" I run to my room.

I wander around the guild with a box in my hands 'humph' I look at the clock and to the guild doors as Gray-sama walks in and sits at the bar "Would you like something to drink?" Mira asks Gray he shakes his head I approach him "Gray-sama! Juvia is really sorry she upset you in the morning" I say as I open the box "Juvia made this for you" It revealed a Gray shaped cake "ehhh....it's weird eating my face" he turns away "But Juvia baked it just for you" I pout "no thanks..." He respond I walk away with shame, dumb the cake in the garbage and run to Fairy hills with tears in my eyes.

(3rd person POV)

"Oi! That was mean Gray!" Erza smacked the back of his head "You wasted perfectly good cake!" Erza glared at Gray "It's not your problem" he turned away to the guild doors and watched Juvia run out 'is she crying?' He thought but shakes his head "Mira where is Natsu and Lucy?" "Oh they didn't tell you? They went to a job" Gray huffed "Ughh nothing to do" Gray sulked at the bar "huh it's raining?" Lisanna said to Levy "it's seems like it" the girls looked out the window 'Juvia?....nah it's normal to rain in fall' Gray looked down to his empty cup and

sighed again.