Chapter 10

But what she saw next angered and shocked her the most. The first thought that came to her mind was ' How can someone be so cheap?'. She was not one to judge people but somethings that others did you couldn't just help it.

There was the seen right in front of her Lisha fu****g Sharma was on her man. Ya her man, Hardik Pandya was her past. He was pushing her away but she just grabbed on to him. She tried touching his broad shoulders his chest and arms. She was stuck to him like lice to hair. Paarthvi's blood boiled up she could not handle it. She could not help herself from going up to them.

She tapped onto Lisha's shoulder.

Pari- are you done?

Hardik- Baby I swear this is not what it looks like

Pari-ohh... I know exactly how it looks and how it is? You Miss. Lisha Sharma please just stay away from my fiance okay. I think you very well know we are engaged so he is not single anymore. You think anyone like you will come up to him thinking you can he with him well then you are very wrong....

Lisha- Excuse me Miss. Whoever you are Hardik got me hear and I was not on him he came on to me after all who can deny this hot body of mine. Not even him. Who would be interested in a plain ugly girl like you.

Pari- Miss. Sharma I know Hardik. If he has promised something he will never go back from his words. He promised me that I will be the only girl in his life he will get intimate with the moment I say yes for the marriage. I trust him enough to know who is wrong and who is right. Girls like you who try to bag men who are not single is cheap. You should get out of our lives before the jealousy pricks you harder. Aur jaha tak hot body ki baat hai { if we talk about hot body} I don't care if I have it or not but look see for yourself who he is marrying hot body you or plain ugly me. I don't understand what is wrong with you. Why are you always after others and think that everything is rightfully yours? I don't get it

Lisha- I deserved that him, you took that from me . Just look at her yourself Hardik. I am way better

Hardik- I have looked at her, she is the most beautiful girl in my life after mom. How can you be better. She is beautiful inside out . She has worked hard for everything she has achieved and she deserves it. So you heard her say that and now I think you should leave.

Deeply insulted but without hard feelings she left. Lisha still did not understand,Hardik was supposed to love her. She knew that there was something she could do to get back. She had loved Hardik . He was happy and she wanted to see him happy but not with someone she hated from the bottom of her soul. Just to get close to them and them take revenge Lisha asked for forgiveness. Paarthvi knew that at least they could hug and forgive each other.

She then left.

Harry held Paarthvi's hand and span her around to face him. She blushed and looked down.

Hardik- look at me baby

Paarthvi still looked down. Hardik moved his index finger towards her face and raised it to face him. Seeing that innocent blushing face of hers look at him he knew he was falling hard for this girl.

Hardik- baby thank you for believing in me.

Paarthvi- You don't need to thank me. When you told me that your past will not come between us I now you will make sure it will not. But What was the deal with her? But anyway I hope this drama is not repeated again

Hardik- Baby she was my last girlfriend who I broke up with eleven months ago. When I publicly announced my marriage she started calling and texting me again saying that I was marrying someone as a rebound of our relationship. When I saw her here today I was a little angry but I could not say anything as she is Rohit's cousin. But I wanted to clear out the misunderstanding with her and become friends but she just blew it up. What I am surprised about is that how do you not know her I mean you know her but our past together? Everyone knew about our relationship.