Wanna be a character?

My next project "California Roads" is based off the "California Dreaming?...Or not.." series but with different set of characters that attend the same high school as the characters from "California Dreaming?...Or not.." series. The characters from this story will actually know who Cori, Caleb, Ashlynn, Ryan, Amanda, and Rachel are. This will basically be a spinoff book. One or two of the characters that appeared briefly in California Dreaming will be one of main characters in this book. Can you guess who? If you want to be added to this story as a character just give me your first name, sex, hair color, and eye color, and try to descride your self as best you can in a few sentences.

REMEMBER- Do not give out personal info, as in your last name. That could be dangerous. And do not give me your location either. Everyone will be from Panorama City, LA. I will be in charge of last names. I will send you a private message to make sure I didnt accidently give you your real last name. And do not be angry with me if your character turns out to be a bad one, as in an a-hole or a b-word. It would not be personal towards you. Do not give me your real age either, I will also be in charge of that, because everyone will have to be old enough to drive. I will be chosing up to four or five characters, maybe more. Not sure yet.

Just to let you all know, after I graduate from college (I start this spring), or maybe even before (hopefully) I am gonna pursue getting all my stories published, or self-published, but preferably just published, of coarse after I revise, edit, and possibly add more chapters or paragraphs. Because that is what I am going to school for. So that means you all will appear in them. So if you wouldnt want your name used in a published book, then dont comment on this, because I will be trying to publish the "Calfornia" series, Forever Seventeen, and Before I Wake. (definately Before I Wake, thats the only book I have let friends and family read, and some people my grandmother passed the book on to, and they all liked it and wanted to read more) :)