sɪx

Mingyu was thinking whether to go to that place and ask for help when he notices the dried leaf he steps on earlier behind rustles the second time.

Mingyu froze, thinking that the kidnapper already caught up to him.

He quickly squats down, grabbing onto a huge and thick tree branch. He swinge the tree branch as he swiftly turns around pointing it at where the sound came from. "Whos there!" he shouted.

That person held both his hand's ups as he walks out of the shadow. Mingyu told a safe step backwards as he scans the guy face, his feature is handsomely sharp like a fox and a cat.

"Who are you?"

"I would like to ask you instead, who are you? Normal people don't get to come in here easily"

"Huh? I don't know what u are talking about but you answer me first since I asked first." Mingyu points the tree branch a little forward, not letting his guard down.

"....Fine. My name is Wonwoo." Wonwoo walks towards Mingyu daringly.
"You seems to be injured, do you need help? I'm a healer here."

Mingyu puts down the tree branch as Wonwoo doesn't seem hostile. They now stand at an arms distance in front of each other.

"Healer? You meant doctor"

"Erm..yes if that's how you all called it there, it's the same. So do you want my help?" Wonwoo offers, holding out a hand as Mingyu hesitantly grabs it.

"Yes..Than...k" Before Mingyu could finish his sentence he felt the world spinning as he blacks out with his head landing on Wonwoo's shoulder.

Wonwoo stumbles when Mingyu came collapsing onto his shoulder. He lost his footing and land on his butt.

"Hey! Are you okay?" he shakes Mingyu on the shoulder as he holds him up on the cheek to face an unconscious man. "Oh god, how am I going to carry you back" Wonwoo mutter and in a split of a second, he sees Mingyu eyes fluttering open.

"Oh! Are you alright? Awake now?"Wonwoo's hand going over to Mingyu's forehead to see if he had a fever.

Wonwoo looks at Mingyu to find the other staring at him blankly.

Wonwoo held his hand back to himself immediately when he sees Mingyu's eyes.
To be exact, it's Mingyu's iris. It is now red and his canine becomes visually sharper than before.

Mingyu violently pushes Wonwoo down on the ground unexpectedly.

Wonwoo winces in pain when his back hit the rough ground.

Mingyu is now hovering over, pressing wonwoo on his shoulder as he is getting dangerously near to Wonwoo's neck when a necklace drops out from mingyu's neck.

Wonwoo's look at the necklace while he tries his best to keep mingyu away from him, his eyes widen in shock at the pendant the attached on the necklace.

Mingyu red eyes link everything together from a book he read. "You..you are" Wonwoo stutters and push Mingyu in the chest as he falls next to him on the ground.

Wonwoo scrumbles and stand up wobbly, recovering his stance.

He stands at a safe distance from Mingyu as Mingyu picks himself up too, limping towards him again.

Wonwoo starts to panic, eyes darting the surroundings for any weapon he could use, not knowing what to do if Mingyu attacks him again.

As Mingyu is nearing him, he blacks out again. The healer sighed in relief and runs to holds Mingyu head to prevent his head from hitting the rock on the ground as he lands.

Wonwoo looks at Mingyu with a conflicted and confuses expression before placing the injured man on his back, piggybacking as he walks toward his small cottage afar.

A/N
:] <3