ғᴏᴜʀ

Jeonghan held onto Mingyu shoulder, making sure that the both of them doesn't fall as they walk a little further down away from the club they were at. There were quite an amount of people waiting for cab outside the club and Jeonghan decided that its will be easier to hail one if they go down the street.

Mingyu who is slightly drunk, fidgets and jumps like a kid."Hyung! Where is the taxi? I want to go home!" as he shoot an arm up.

Jeonghan who is slightly smaller in size compared to Mingyu struggles to hold him still "Mingyu ah, the cab is coming soon-nn ohhh!! Don't fall! Ah! Okay alright i got you!" Jeonghan look at the road and it doesn't seem like a cab or even a car is going to pass by soon as his eyes lands on a convenience store across the road.

"Mingyu, i will go and get you a drink for you to sober up, you don't go anywhere and wait here for me"

"hmm.. Okay hyung!"Mingyu answers giggling as Jeonghan settles him on the seat at a bus stop.

As Jeonghan is about to cross the road, Mingyu called out again. "Ah! Hyung what about the cab? home?"

Jeonghan lips curves up, thinking that Mingyu is super adorable like a kid. "Umm..It is...umm coming" He lied, to be honest, he doesn't know when will they be able to catch a cab home as there is no signs of any cars on the road. I guess we will have to wait for a little longer for the cab. Jeonghan sighs, even the taxi app he used is not getting him any cab due to the high demand for cabs in this neighbourhood.

"Now wait for me here and not go anywhere. okay?"

"Yes! Hyung!" Mingyu replies, saluting as he place his hand up to his forehead smiling foolishly.

Jeonghan look at the Mingyu for the last time before he turns his body and head towards the store opposite.

Cute.

-

Mingyu looks at the convenience store across the street, his shaky vision somehow could see that Jeonghan is already walking towards the cashier with the drinks on his hand.

He shuts his eyes and wait patiently for Jeonghan.

Not even after a minute later that he hears footsteps shuffling, it sounds like someone is approaching him. Jeonghan hyung is fast.

With his eyes still shut, he called out "Hyung?"
The person replied. "Yes?"

Mingyu froze, it doesn't sounds like Jeonghan.

Who is answering him then?

Feeling a little creeped out, Mingyu feels sobers. As if he was never drunk in the first place.
Mingyu open his eyes to look at his hyung, thinking that Jeonghan could be just scaring him.

"Jeong...h...-"

Mingyu's expression stiffen.

"Who are you?"

A/N
Thank you for reading x) 💙💖✨✨✨