Chapter : 2

Things have been going well since their parents went to Busan and Jay Soo haven't change even a bit..

Joy Yoon's POVs

"Guys.. come down now.. the foods are ready.. before it gets cold you guys better come down" I shouted from downstairs because all of them are locking theirselves in their rooms

Well all of them just change all of a sudden and I don't have to ask why because I think they change because our parents is in Busan and don't have to explain it.. Minutes past, one by one they come down and sit in their own chair..

We continued eating without talking. The dining area is in a deeply silent because no one dare to talk since our parents left.. I finished my food and went directly to the kitchen to put my plate in the sink and wash it by myself because I kinda love it to wash my own dishes other than leave it in the sink waiting for our maids to wash it..

Well the others are not like me.. they just put it in the sink and waiting for the maids to wash it.. After I finished washing my plate, I directly went to my office room and continue doing my work. Then a knock from my door stop me for a second from doing my work "Who is it?" I said then I got an answer "Hyunri, unnie" I then tell her to come in and she open the door.

I look at her and said "You need anything Hyunri-ah" Then she spoke "Aren't you supposed to have your rest right now unnie? Its already 10:30 pm, you should rest yourself a bit" I then stopped typing from my computer and look at her "Its okay Hyunri-ah... I'm fine.. You can rest first". she then shake her head and the meaning is no "No unnie. You should rest. You even don't have time for us unnie plus staying up late at night is not good for healthy" she said making me arrange all my things and went to her

"Okay okay. Let's go now... I will continue that tomorrow now let's go and sleep" I said to her giving her a big sis smile. "Good night Hyunri-ah" I said while I help her with her blanket and kiss her forehead "Good night too unnie. Thank you" she answered me and close her eyes. I then went to Ara's room to check on her

I open the door and I saw her sleeping peacefully "Good night Ara-ah" I said and do the same thing on her like I does with Hyunri.. After I went to her room, I went to Jay Soo's room. When I entered her room, she is sleeping at the top of her table.. I went in her room and shut her Computers off and help her to her bed.. well her bed is not too far from the table she is earlier..
I took her left hand and carried her to her bed..

Then I carefully lied her down and cover her with her bunny cover blanket. Then I did the same like the others.. I then went to the last room, my twin's room.. I knock on the door and heard a 'come in'. I opened the door revealing a guy doing some paper works on his table "Oppa.. what are you doing? You should be asleep by now" I ask him and got an answer to my question "I'm finishing some works. what about you?".

He asked me back as I look at him and spoke "Hyunri knock on my office door earlier and she told me to take a rest.. and I went to the girls room to check on them.. Oppa can I ask you a favor?" I ask him because we barely have time to our siblings and I kinda think of a way to have both of our times with our siblings..

"Sure.. why not?" He then stopped doing his work and face me "I know we're both are very busy with our work..... and I think we should spare some our time with them.. why don't we go for a trip to Thailand for a week?" I told him the idea I got.. he then gave me his bright smile and said "Just a good timing for to ask.. I find it a bit hard to tell you the other day because you are very busy with your work... Now, I will ask you a question.. Why did you suddenly think about that? I feel like someone told you about this and I know her very well.. It's Hyunri, isn't it?"

This twin of mine is kinda funny sometimes "Yes it's her.. of course it's her.. the way she asked me to take a rest made me realise about it.. So, you agree with me oppa?" I have to ask him because he has the right to know my plans and he is older than me.. he has more responsibilities towards her lil sisters.. "Of course.. you know I would agree to this.." he said making me smile sweetly at him "Jinja oppa? Thank you so much... when is the big day?" I said excitedly

"Today is saturday right, we will go to Thailand on Monday.. we will tell them tomorrow okay? Now go have your rest. Good night Joy Yoon-ah" He said and he peck my forehead  and I said "Good night too oppa.." I went out of his room and went to my room.. then I throw myself on my soft bed.. Then minutes pass, I fell asleep..

____________________________________________

Hey guys... well I hope you enjoy it.. vote if you guys like it sorry for the error grammar and spellings Thank you

☆Thank you so much and Bye!☆