Chapter 1

Joy Yoon was a mature, brave and a strict girl when it comes to problem. She hates people that distract her from her work. She is one of the daughter of one of the most richest Company in Korea. She is the second eldest and she also has a twin brother named Kim Jay Hoon. In Kim family, Kim Jay Hoon is the eldest among their siblings. He is a good guy but too strict if its about work same as Kim Joy Yoon.

Kim Jay Hoon has three more little sisters named Kim Hyunri , Kim Soo Ara and the youngest Kim Jay Soo.. Kim Hyunri is the third eldest, have a kind hearted and a very shy girl. She always give supports to her siblings and always obey her parents.

Kim Soo Ara, her personality is to love helping people who is in need. She hates people who talk bad about her family, especialy her siblings. And she is a cheerful girl and love to joke with her siblings.

Kim Jay Soo, her personality is not the same as the others.. The others will always obey their parents. She is a naughty girl and love making problems.. She always make her parents disappoint at her. And when it comes to her parents, she hates to obey them..

....Today......

Joy Yoon was busy in her office doing her work.. She won't eat if she doesn't finish her work. Sometimes she would be staying at midnight in her office by finishing her work. "Mrs Cho.. Can you come in my office right now?" Joy Yoon said while clicking one of the button's in the telephone..

Then there's a knock on her door and she said "Come in" the door then open revealing a woman who is a bit older than Joy Yoon saying "You need anything Miss Joy?" "Yes... I wanna ask you, have you seen the file that I asked from you yesterday? I kinda need it" Joy yoon said looking at her assistant.

"No Miss. I think maybe one of your family took it" Mrs Cho answered her in an apologetic smile on her face.. then someone came in her office saying " It's with me.. You don't have to be worry". "You may leave Mrs Cho.. Thank you" Joy Yoon said while smiling at the older.. "Why did you took it, Oppa? You knew I really needed that file for this project" Joy Yoon said looking at her twin brother wearing her frown face.

"You should take a break Joy-ah.. Aren't you tired? You've been here since 7:00 am and now its already 1:30 pm... Did you have your lunch already?" Jay Hoon said worriedly at her.. "Yes.. I have.. Now can you please give me the file, Oppa? I really really need it right now.. Please?" Joy Yoon said doing her best with her aeygo.. She know that she's not good at it, she tried her best hoping that her brother will fall for it.. Jay Hoon look at her with a disbelief look on his face but try to act normal in front of his lil sis.

"Okay.. okay.. I'll give to you only if.. You would come with me and have a lunch.. If you really wanted that file, you should come with me" Jay Hoon said but only to be respond with a death glare from Joy Yoon. He knew that she won't agree with him, but what Joy Yoon said making him smile wildly at her "Arghhh.. Fine.. I'll come with you"

"Okay.. Let's go" Jay Hoon said excitedly. "Wait for me outside" Jay Hoon then went outside of her office and waited her outside in front of her office. After 5 minutes pass, Joy Yoon went outside and then the Twins went to the lobby.. They were greeted by the staff in the lobby and when they got out of the building, they went inside the car that is waiting for them.

Minutes pass later....... they arrived in a restaurant that was full of people inside of it.. They went inside and they were greeted by the waiter " Good afternoon sir. How can I help you?" "Reserved by Kim Jay Hoon" Jay hoon said to the waiter... "Please follow me sir" the waiter leaded them to a table that is reserved by Jay Hoon before he went to Joy Yoon's office earlier..

After all the orders.. their food arrived and they started eating when Jay Hoon started to speak "Joy Yoon-ah... Come home early later.. Mom and Dad have something to talk to us" that caught Joy Yoon's attention hearing what Jay Hoon just said she just look at him with a nod.. "Okay.. I guess I have no other choice because of Mom and Dad.." Joy yoon said while continued on eating her food.

After eating, they went back to their office and Jay Hoon gave her the file and Joy Yoon just continued on what shes doing earlier.

~7:18 PM~

Joy Yoon arrange all her paper works and put it in a file.. She then took her bag and went out of her office.... She arrived at their house and greeted by the maids.. She walk fastly to the dining table and sit beside Hyunri "Sorry.. I'm late. I hav-" Before Joy Yoon can continue her words her father cut her off saying

"It's okay honey.. We know that you are doing so many works.. even sometimes your don't ate your lunch time.. So Me and your mother called you here because we want to tell you that me and your mother will be in Busan for 6 months because of work.. I know you all will understand us right?" "Yes father." They all said it in chorus..

"And I want the twins to take care of the company and Of course your little sisters." Her father continued.. "Okay. But why is it too long to stay there?" Soo Ara said looking at her mother "Well you all know that Our company has many projects and in Busan there's a few problems that we need to solve there" their mother said looking at each of them..

"Is that all? I'm gonna head to bed right now. I'm tired" Jay Soo said just left her parents and siblings not wanting to hear anything from them. "Huh(sigh)... I hope when we come back here, Jay soo will change a bit" their mother said in a disappointment look..

____________________________________________

Hey guys.... this is another story that I made... and I hope you guys like it.. I know its kinda boring but I really hope you guys like it. Sorry for the wrong grammar and spellings. Vote and comment if you guys like it

♡Thank you. Bye!♡