[04]

---

I sat down on the couch, catching for my breath. "I didn't know this blind dating is so tiring," I complained. Eunwoo, who sits comfortably on the other side, just stares at me and, suddenly, rolls his eyes at me. "Oh! You just rolled your eyes on me! Why?" I shouted as a sit properly on my chair.

"Why don't you just give up?" he asks.

"This girl doesn't know how to give up!" I said, pin pointing myself.

"Yeah! You don't know how to give up that's why you get hurt cause you don't know when to let go and when to keep moving forward," he answered.

Cat got my tongue. "Try building yourself first before you build yourself to others. It's much better and it would less hurt, I guess."

"You are a psychology student," I said.

I left Eunwoo at the café after I finish my coffee and walked around to find a new cello. Yeri told me that theirs a new music store nearby the university that sells good quality musical instruments. I walked inside the store and look around for a good cello.

A tall guy came towards me and asked what he could help. He looks nice and also handsome; an ideal type I guess? "Would you like to play it?" he asks.

"I still can't play the cello though," I answered.

"Um, well, we offer summer classes for those who want to learn piano, violin and, of course, cello. You can apply if you want to."

He handed out a brochure to me and as I read I saw the amount of the tuition fee per semester. I gulped in own saliva. "It's expensive but I guarantee you that you'll learn a lot and who knows! You might be the next famous cellist in Korea," he said.

"Um...I don't know. I'll buy the cello but I'll think about the summer lessons," I said.

"Okay. Which one do you like?"

"The one on the left."

I bought myself a new cello and got home. I watched tons of videos about learning the cello. I learned a few, like the notes and stuff but I am not used to holding it and the way you open your legs widely. I looked at the brochure that the nice man gave to me a while ago. I mean, it wouldn't hurt if I enroll myself and besides, I've always wanted to learn the cello and be a cellist.

I walked my way towards my sister's bedroom. I was about to knock on her room and when she suddenly opens it. I flinched when I saw her ugly face covered with a black mask. "What the hell did you put on your face?!" I asked.

"Why? It's volcanice mask. It's good for your skin and also takes out the impurities of your skin. Try it! They might take the impurities of your soul too," she said.

"Ha-ha-ha, very funny!"

"What do you want? Why are you standing behind my door?" she asks.

"Well, I have something to show you," I said. I gave her the brochure and let her read the details that written on it. She looked at me occasionally and reads back. "Are you sure about this?" she asks again.

"Well, I've always wanted to be a cellist! Please! I'll do my laundry for a month!"

She frowned and raised her brow at me.

"Two months?"

Still raising her brow.

"I'll do the dishes!"

Brow is still raised.

"Fine, I'll vacuum the carpets too."

"Okay, I'll wire you the money tomorrow and be sure to pay it, Son Chaeyoung!" she warned. "Yes, Madam!" I said. I jumped happily back to my bedroom and called the nice man ahead.