SEVEN

We all chatted about, stuff. About ourselves mostly. I found out that Squid is 21, as is Ash and Stampy. They all love video games, and became friends because of it. "So how old are you Taylor?" Ash asked me. I'm turning twenty on sunday." I said. "Oh, great! Maybe we can thow you a party." Stampy suggested. "Thats a great idea! Lets go to an amusement park!" Said Squid.  I nodded, smiling. "Thanks guys!" We began discussing plans for the party,  they were going to bring the decorations,  as well as a few of their friends, amd Bella and I were neeting them there to help set up. "I'll reserve a few tickets for us." Ash said. "No no guys, I can pay." Squid shook his head. It's your birthday, we're paying." He said with a wink. I smiled. "Thank you guys so much! This is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me!" And I really was very happy. It's pretty much the only thing anyone has ever done for me. "Its our pleasure." Said Stampy. "Let's all go to my place to play minecraft on the new Xbox, as well as the new mods." Ash said. We all agreed. "Wait, is it ok if I go get my friend?" I asked. They said it was fine, so I went to the shirt place, scanning the area for Bella. I spotted her by some minecraft pig shirts. "Hey Bell, wanna come to a friends place with me to play Minecraft? " "Not now Taylor, I'll text you later, sorry." She said, hardly looking up. "It's allright." So I left to go to Ash's house. The boys were outside waiting for me. "Do you want met to  invite Amy?" Stampy asked. "Ummm who-" "Shes a great friend, you'll love her." Stampy said. So I agreed, and Stampy rung up Amy.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Wow, your house is huge." Was all I said when we arrived. Ash nodded. We went inside and a pretty girl was already sitting in front of the door on her phone.  She looked up when she heard us. "Hey guys!" She said in a nice accent.  "And girl." She added when she saw me. She stood up and held out her hand. "I'm Amy Lee, but call me Amy." I shook her hand. "And I'm Taylor, but call me Taylor." Everyone laughed,  and we went inside. Today was the coolest day ever.