~~~

Miles sat on Matt's couch, as Matt leaned against the wall.

"Well, detective? What'd ya want to talk to me about?" Matt asked. The detective hesitated as Matt walked over, taking a seat next to him and kissing him briefly. Miles was the one to pull away.

"Matt... Look, it's important." Hartwell said hesitantly.

"Yeah? So what is it?"

"I think... Detective West and I think you're one of the killers." He said more firmly.

"Me? And what on earth'd bring ya to that conclusion, Wishin' Well?" Matthew asked, feigning confusion.

"Well, the first night there were no murders, after the first three, that was the first time we slept together. A few of the nights after that when we were together, there were none, an the timing did rather seem to correspond, and Amelia must know because she always says with utmost confidence she can hold her own, while a woman, even one as strong as her, would be more scared at the prospect of getting murdered. You also knew all the victims, and knew about them to some degree. It's not enough evidence, but I wanted to confront you about it, because I really hope it's not you." Miles said.

"Hmm, Detective. It's not me, but would ya turn me in if it was?" Matt raised a questioning eyebrow.

"I don't know. I'm becoming a detective of questionable morality as of late." Hartwell admitted, his voice betraying how torn he was. Matt locked the detective in a kiss, and internally smirked to himself when the detective accepted it. When Matt pulled away, he smirked at the detective.

"Are you sure you aren't one of the killers?" Miles asked.

"Are any of us really any sure of anything, Wishin' well?"

"If you are, I could lock you up."

"Ah, you wouldn', even if it was me."

"Wouldn't I?"

"I think you're getting used to my company, Hartwell. Wouldn' wanna give it up, would ya?"

"Well..." The detective hesitated. Matt grinned, standing up, walking to his record player. Matthew pushed down the arm with a devilish grin. 'Don't Scare Me, Papa.' began to play as he walked over to the couch and offered Miles a hand.

"Care for a dance, Detective?" He offered.

"I shouldn't."

"But ya will. After all, a foxtrot takes two, Detective." Matt shrugged. The detective took his hand reluctantly, and Matt pulled him up with a grin. They began a fast paced foxtrot, Matthew taking the lead, Miles taking the usually female assigned role.

"And where'd you learn to dance?" Matthew smirked.

"I had a few lessons, Cooper, believe it or not." The detective said.

"Yeah?" The killer asked."Well, ain't so unbelievable, Wishing well, but I did too."

"Of course you did." The detective mumbled.

"What was that, dearest?" Cooper asked, with a half smile.

"I said of course you did, Love." Miles said. Matthew gave a small, amused laugh.

"Because am I not sauve enough, hmm?" The criminal asked, leaning up to lock lips with the detective. The detective kissed him back, and Matt pinned him to the wall behind the detective, before pulling away.

"Good kisser, Wishing Well."

"Didn't you already know that, Cooper?"

"You've improved since ya met me." Matt teased, before locking lips with the detective again, dominant despite Matt being, at 5'4, six inches shorter than his lover. When he pulled away, he smirked at Miles. "I'd say this ain't a living room matter."