reyna watched marcus walk like he had something on his mind, her attention turning away from the girls. she watched marcus touch willie's shoulder, turning him around. only for willie to act disgusted. reyna furrowed her eyes, looking to marcus back up slowly with his hands up. "great day in the neighborhood, isn't it, will." reyna pushed herself off the locker giving him a warning. he sighed turning around walking away, and his crew following around.

∘◦

the sirens blared despite the two siblings already being caught. spooky counted eight police officers. "i don't think the golden handgun is going to be of any use." reyna rolled her eyes raising her hands to signal she was surrendering. but she casted her chain out, wrapping it around an officer's wrist she yanked him near them. spooky brought his fist to the cop's face making him fall. "don't fire, engage!" a cop shouted to the other man. reyna unraveled her chain from the cop grabbing his taser, she aimed and shot one cop with it. dropping the gun to the ground as the officer dropped in shock.

spooky pulled his sister by her hand, pulling his handgun out he shot at many cops. "glad you're not a high-heel wearing girl, baby sister." spooky gushed at his sister as they started to run down the sidewalk in a zig zag motion. "they're going to chase after, and i'm not getting expelled for getting caught by the five-o because of something you did." reyna let go of her brother's grip outrunning him with almost a chuckle.

maybe the siblings were overdue for a family chase.

∘◦

reyna walked into the bathroom, stopping when she heard gags. letting the smell of pee flood her nose as she turned the corner. looking to marcus who leaned on the sink. "reyna?" marcus wondered why she was in the boy's bathroom, during lunch nevertheless. "is jaden in here? he has something spooky needs." reyna awkwardly walked next to marcus looking into the stall seeing lex and billy with their heads basically in the toilets.

"no, he hasn't been here. but you're missing the show of the drama queens throwing up rat." marcus held his hand out to the boys. reyna crossed her arms over her chest, aware of the hazing week. "how are you holding it down?" billy leaned back from the toilet, sitting on the floor. marcus sighed.

"it's not my first rat, think you forget that i was homeless." marcus shrugged at the thought reyna nodding impressed. "this couldn't be me, i would be in the cafeteria fucking everyone up that uttered a laugh." reyna thought about what she witnessed last year of the hazing, how it easily could've been her. lex laughed at the thought.

"even your brother's best friend?" lex spat at the girl. who was she to come in the bathroom and play both sides? she was never going to do anything, things should've been like this before marcus arrived. it shouldn't take a dude challenging the rules for people to wake up and realize people are cruel dickheads around here. reyna watched as lex leaned back on the floor, he got up and she took steps closer. "reyna." billy called out but she held her finger silencing him.

reyna stood taller than lex in her platform shoes, chest to chest with him. "let's do your riot." reyna whispered. adjusting her bag on her shoulders, she walked out in silence. and when the bathroom door closed, billy cracked a big smile. "she kissed me." he confessed still shook thinking about. marcus shared the smile.

"i've came close, twice." marcus whispered out nodding. lex looked between the boys letting out a groan. "well shit what am i missing." he shouted out.