Showers

Peep's point of view

I get lost in my thoughts in the shower. Embarrassingly, sometimes even when somebody's in the bathroom with me, apparently.

I stepped out of the shower with my eyes closed; I had gotten soap in them and waved my hand about attempting to find my towel when I felt it between my fingers and began to dry my face.

When I opened my eyes I realized the towel had been handed to me and Diego was standing bare-chested in front of me, looking down at my naked body and smiling at me and I could feel my face turn red and I snatched the towel back out of his hands and wrapped it around my waist. He smirked down at me and grabbed another towel as he invited himself to help dry me off with it

. "Hey! You're not playing fair" I snapped at him. He had began drying my hair with a towel and holding my head to his chest as he kissed at my neck and placed a few love-bites. Two major turn-ons for me that only he was allowed to know about and he wasn't supposed to be allowed to use them against me.

"Do you want me to stop?" He questioned against my ear in a serious tone that told me it was a yes or no question and I only would have one chance to answer. Part of me wanted to shove him off for the sake of being defiant and not giving him the satisfaction of getting to mess with me. But the other part of me, the part that was way stronger wanted more kisses and I knew I had to swallow that pride to get them.

"Um, I'm sorry" I said, sounding more submissive than I wanted to, "please keep going, Papi." He smirked against the flesh he was making pink and sore on my neck and I felt him reach for the towel I had wrapped around my waist, making it drop to the floor and his hands where only on my bare skin, making me feel very exposed. I had given in so easily for him but he always seemed to know I would, I can't believe I took a shower just to get dirty all over again.