Chapter 17

Guys though I am upset with the reviews I am updating just for the few people who want to read. I am clearly telling you that if I don't get comments from atleast 15 people, then I'll surely not write this story. Silent readers one word comments will also do but please give your reviews. It encourages to write. If you don't want to comment you can even dm me. But please give your reviews.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mishka's pov,
The engagement party was going well when Advik pulls me away from the crowd and takes me to a corner.

He holds my hand and he was going to say something when I heard someone screaming "Advik babu".

Then a girl appeared all of a sudden and hugged Advik. She then kissed her.
I was too shock to react when I heard a shout.

"Advik!" I shouted ..

Can anyone tell me who is this woman who just came and kissed Advik?.

"Ms Pooja Chauhan, what the hell are you doing here?" Advik asked.

Pooja Chauhan matlab Advik's psycho ex girlfriend. Oh no why the hell is she here?

"Oh babu, I missed you so much. Are you still angry with me?" that chudail said and tried to hug  Advik.

But she wasn't successful in hugging him as I came in middle and pulled Advik towards me.

Thank God we are away from the crowd otherwise Trisha or my brothers would have killed Advik along with this chudail.

"Babu who is this crazy woman?" that chudail asked.

Crazy woman? Seriously? Wait I'll show her what this crazy woman can do.

"Umm Puba I am Advik's fiancée. Don't you watch the television? It is shown everywhere." I said with a wink.

"It's Pooja, not Puba. And I know my babu is marrying you only for his parents. He loves me only. Hai na babu?" that chudail spoke.

"Pooja, Mishka is right. I am going to marry her but not for my parents, for myself. So it would be better that you stay away from me and my fiancée. Understand? And who the hell invited you here?" Advik spoke loudly with anger in his eyes.

"Well babu, you are mine and aise bhi I know tum dono ki engagement hui nai hai. Mein bhi dekhti hu tum kaise isse engagement karte ho. You are just mine. Remember. And yes mein na TRISHA KI FIRST COUSIN HU. So I am technically a part of the family and you both just invited guests." Pooja spoke with a smirk and left.

What the hell, this chudail is Trisha's cousin? But how come she never told me? Yaar!!!

" Mishu, I am so sorry you had to bear her. Trust me I don't love her. "Advik said

" Chill, I trust you. Anyways why did you bring me here? "I asked trying to change his mood

" Umm let it be, we'll talk later. I am in no mood now. "He said

That kamini, I hate her. Acha bhala we were spending time after two weeks and she disturbed everything. Milne do mujhe woh uss POOJA KI PUNGI nai bajayi toh mera naam Mishka Rathore nai.

" OK then, let's go to Vihan and Trisha otherwise they'll leave their function and come finding for us." I said to divert his mind.

He nodded and we went towards the crowd.

There I found everyone congratulating them and clicking pictures with them. But something that struck me was Trisha's fake smile. Her face showed like she was very upset and angry.

I went towards them and pulled Trisha aside. For a change Vihan did not even oppose me or got pissed. Something is definitely wrong with these two.

"Trish, what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Mish, leave Advik. You can't marry him." she said shocking me.

"What? Are you out of your senses? Achanak kya hua?" I asked trying to stay calm.

"Because Advik doesn't love you. He loves my cousin Pooja and even she loves him back. You are coming in middle. Please back off." she said with a straight face.

I couldn't believe me the girl who used to understand my feelings even before me saying is telling this. Doesn't she know how hard I have fell for Advik?

" Trisha, are you serious? You know that I love Advik then how can you say this." I asked

"Ya but Advik does not love you. He loves Pooja." she said

"Really who told you? Did Advik told you? And ya let me tell you one thing that Advik already cleared that he doesn't love her." I said angrily.

"I just told you what I wanted. Now you have to choose either marry Advik or friendship with me. Choice is yours." she said and left.

I was numb. How can she think I will be able to choose between Advik and her. On one side there is the person I have started dreaming my future life with and on other the person who knows all the episodes of my life. One is my future life  while other is my past life . How can I choose between them?.

"Aww so sad, your best friend left you? Hota Hai, hota hai jab parivaar, dosti pe bhari ho jati hai." I heard that chudail speaking from behind.

No I can't let this happen. I can't become like a daily soap actress and cry. I will fight. I will for my love, for my friend. I will make sure this chudail regrets fighting with me. Now it's time for real Mishka Rathore.

"Don't you worry Puba. I will get my friend back as well as my love. Don't you worry. And ya I will suru show you what true love and friendship is. Just wait and watch." I said and left from there determined to make everything right.

I immediately went to the place where everyone was having lunch.

"Angel bhabhi, where were you? I need to talk to you." Vihan said.

I nodded and went to a side. He told me everything that Pooja told Trisha and filled her ears against me.

"Bhabhi, we need to do something before its too late. We need to show Trish the real face of this chudail." he said

"Don't worry Vihan, we'll do that soon. But we need to make sure that this pooja doesn't cause any problems to our families or Advik and Trisha." I said.

"Yes. Ab pata chalega iss chudail ko Devar bhabhi ki jodi kya kar sakti hai." he said and we hified

We later joined everyone and the rest of the function went normal with Trisha ignoring me and Pooja trying to go near Advik which was constantly failing due to our friends who were full time with Advik.

Pov ends.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Vote°comment°share♥️