Chapter 4

Advik's pov,
We both left her room and went towards the living room. There our family was chit chatting as if they know each other since years. Mahek di noticed us.

"Mishka you went in other dress how come in this dress?" mahek di asked.

"Di, your loving brother spilled his juice over my dress so I had to change." Mishka said dramatically.

"What?? Bhai dhyaan kaha tha aapka?" Riya asked me giving me a teasing smile.

"Maybe kisi mein kho gaye hoge!!" roshni answered with a cheesy grin.

Mishka's brothers were giving her a teasing look, she was  embarrassed so she was looking down. I just glared at riya rosh.

"Arre it just spilled by mistake." I defended myself.

"OK, leave all that. And tell us what you both decided?" chachi asked.

"Umm aunty we need time before thinking about marrying each other." Mishka replied nervously.

Ohh wow she can even be nervous.

"OK no issues, we respect your decision. But you both need to decide soon. As I can make Advik the director of our company only after he gets engaged." dad said.

What this came like a shock to me. Now if I want to become the director, I need to marry. But I just can't marry for that. It will hurt Mishka also.

" Ok toh now Advik you will be meeting my sister most often right. So let me clear few things." one of Mishka's brother said.

I just nodded.

"No late night chats, she needs a proper sleep. You can take her on dates but she has to return back home by 10. You need to ask our permission before taking her out. " her other brother said.

"Raghav, vansh stop scaring him. Advik you don't worry they are just joking. You can talk with Mishu as long as you want. Infact you can take her on a date even now no one will disagree." Mishka's mom said.

Wow!! Her mom is damn cool! I like her already.

"That's a great idea. Advik you cancel your plans with your friends and take Mishka out." my mom ordered.

Now I didn't know even my mom is this cool.

"Mom, I am meeting my friends after a long time. I just can't cancel it at the last moment." I tried to sound that I am forced to go. But deep inside I was eagerly waiting to go with her.

"Ok toh take her along. Aise bhi all the partners of your friends will be coming. So you take her." kushal jiju told.

I just nodded.

"Mishka beta go and change your clothes. Then you both can leave. And yes no need to wear some indian clothes as we are there. Wear whatever you want." chachi said..

Mishka just nodded and went to her room.

Pov ends

Mishka's pov,
So many things happened in last two hours. My brothers gave me a new bike. Advik came to see me. His niece krishika was so cute. I loved her alot. Well I liked advik's family. They are quiet chilled out just like my family. They asked me certain questions. They seemed to be nice. His mom even told me that I am allowed to work even late night after marriage. Advik's sisters were too nice. The way they were teasing Advik and me I was pretty sure they dont have problem with me.

When Advik came with me to my room I was pretty nervous. But then he revealed the mystery of the novel I was reading. I was so angry on him. Then we chatted for half an hour. I liked this guy and was somewhat ready for the marriage but I know he still needs sometime so I told him we will spend some time and then decide. But I am pretty sure that he is the one for me.