Chapter 7

Advik's pov,
After dropping Mishka at her place I directly drove to Vihan's house. I needed a talk with him other my mind will blast with this confusions.

I reached his house. His mother told me that he andy other friends were in his room. So I directly went there. He noticed that all the three of them were very much engrossed in their phones to even look at him.

"Guys!!" I said to gain attention but no reply.

I again shouted but still they ignored me.

"Guys, I had came to tell you about my marriage but seems like you all are not interested in listening to me. So I will better leave." I mumbled and turned to leave the room.

"Oh so did you reject one more girl??" Rishabh asked

"Definitely he would have! Yesterday only he informed me about this." Vihan said.

"What if I say that I didn't reject her??" I smirked.

"Well then either you must be lying or the the girl would be an angel." karan joked.

"No doubt she is an angel in a human body." I said dreaming about her face and her antics.

"Advik!!!! Are you alright???" Rishabh asked concerned.

I nodded.

"OK then tell us everything from the start!! I am getting confused." Vihan scratched his head.

I must say he looks similar like Mishka when he is confused. Ugh again Mishka. Why does my thoughts end on Mishka only now?

"Ohh hello come out of your angel's dream land and tell us the story." karan shouted.

I told them the whole happening of the day. After I completed, they were looking at me as if they were watching an alien.

"Bro!!! You have fallen in love with this girl!!! That too very deeply." Vihan said in trance.

"How is it possible to fall in love in just one meeting? We both don't even know each other." I said.

"Mere bhai !! Love just happens. It sometimes happen in just one look. Sometimes it takes years to fall in love with someone." Karan said.

"And the way you narrated us everything, I am sure you are deeply in love with ANGEL BHABHI." Vihan said.

"Angel bhabhi? Who is she?" I asked.

"Arre see she made you fall in love that means she is truly an angel. Plus if you marry her she will be our bhabhi and we don't know her name. So angel bhabhi." Rishabh clarified.

"Oh wow the name giver got a new name." I giggled and others looked at me with weird expressions.

"Arre she is fond of giving nicknames. Within one day she gave me 3 nick names." I explained.

"Ohh I see!! By the way what's her name? When are you both planning to get hitched?" Karan asked.

"First her name is a surprise for you all. I will directly make you meet her. Second we aren't planning to get married soon because I am still not sure about what I feel and I don't even know her feelings. We hardly know each other. How can we marry in just one meet? " I said.

"Bro take your own time to know her. One thing is sure she has made her own space in your heart otherwise you wouldn't have announced her as your fiancée in front of the media or just cancel our plans. You have unknowingly started thinking about her comfort and discomfort. It shows that she is the only one till date whom your heart has accepted. " Vihan said

Wow this guy is the best!! He cleared all my confusion in minutes. No doubt he knows me the most. So one thing is now clear that she is the one..

My chain of thoughts was broken by Vihan's voice.

" Advik tomorrow cancel all the evening meetings. I need you all to come shopping with me and Trisha for the engagement." Vihan announced.

"Bring angel bhabhi also!!" karan said.

I nodded. I seriously like it when they call her bhabhi. Mishka one thing is sure you are a unique piece and I am going to turn a crazy person in your thoughts. Ugh Advik stop behaving like a love struck teenager.

After our serious discussion we decided to chill. We all are now damn engrossed in playing pubg.
Pov ends.

---------------------------------------------
Vote°comment°share♥️