Ordinary

Your eyelids shot up when your Maths teacher yelled, disturbing you from your peaceful and warm slumber. Your vision was still somewhat blurry, but you noticed that you and the teacher were the only ones in the classroom.

Hurriedly, you picked up all of your stuff and ran out of the classroom, while mumbling quiet, incoherent words of sorry and stuffing your notebooks and pencil case in your khaki colored backpack.

When you were outside of the gloomy school building, you were quite relieved, knowing that today's lessons were over. With visible joy in your steps, you went upon the well known way to your home.

After about a 30 minute walk, a two story beige colored house came in your view, and you already heard your dog Pete barking happily upon your arrival. You gladly pat his black head with brown eyes, that only showed joy of your acknowledgement and affection.

Going inside through brown wooden door, you greeted your mother Karen. Karen had short dark brown hair, that reached her chin, steel blue eyes and height that stood to 175 centimeters. She was watching some Turkish drama series about harem on television and eating her favorite food - fish.
For you, - you hated fish. The awful texture and horrid smell of it made you gag. You took some curry rice with peas from the pot and munched happily, for its delightful taste made your food seeking taste buds very pleased.

After that, you greeted your older brother named Philip. The male had medium brown shoulder length hair, that was tied in a ponytail and gray eyes with blue sparks, he was 185 centimeters tall and his body was covered with pale skin. He wore dark sweatpants and oversized black t-shirt with League of Legends logo, he was a great fan of computer games. Philip had actually changed a lot lately.
He used to torment you a lot, but now he was getting nicer with each passing day, which made you suspicious. Nevertheless, you smiled at him, happy for the change.

Going upstairs to your room, you sat down on a simple wooden chair and, wasting no time, started doing your homework. It was about chemistry subject, and, it being quite hard, you FaceTimed your good friend and classmate Alexandra, she was 164 centimeters tall with curly, dark brown hair, tan skin tone and gorgeous brown eyes with sparks of green. With her being one of the best students in chemistry class, you finished your task rather quickly.

After being done with it, you looked through the window, enjoying the scenery. Sun had started to set, and the sky was painted with splashes of different shaded purples, pinks, reds, oranges and yellows, while long sunflowers and grass swayed gently with the slight breeze of wind.

Your mind wandered to how would it be, if you lived in a different world, with different rules and different logic of the world surrounding you. You wondered if you could ever meet someone who liked you, accepted you, enjoyed your quiet personality and rich imagination.

You grabbed your notebook, deciding it was a good idea to draw the magnificent sky, as its colors only intensified and it was the last moment to capture their beauty.

Finished with skething the outlines of the sunflowers and clouds, you started painting them with your variety of watercolors - they were quite expensive, as they were gifted to you on your birthday by your rich uncle.

When you were almost complete with your work, adding the slightest highlights, you suddenly noticed something white moving or waving between the grass. It did intrigue you, but you thought that your mind was just tired imagining such things, so you just closed the curtains, changed into your comfy cotton pajamas and drifted off to sleep, it pleasantly pulled you in its wide open arms of dreams.

Not even a thought crossed your mind that this would be your last night in this ordinary world.