667

Profound Strategy for Wedding Festivities

The one that the servants were speaking of inside the medicine storage room was naturally Bai Fu Rong. Ever since Feng Yu Heng brought her out of her space, she had been kept inside the medicine storage room. She would go and give her a shot every day at a set time, and a reliable servant would usually take care of her.

Bai Fu Rong never woke up. It was not the result of giving her medicine. Instead, it was the result of her body deteriorating too quickly that caused her nerves to be unable to endure and also weaken. From there, she fell into a coma. Although Feng Yu Heng was never too worried, she knew that there would be a day when Bai Fu Rong would wake up. Although the fall from health was quick, the recovery would be slow. The result of this pace allowed Bai Fu Rong’s body to acclimate and adjust.

But regardless of what was said, she could not remain unconscious the entire time. Waking up should be considered a checkpoint. Only by waking up can the future treatment work in unison with her. The result would also be a bit better.

Feng Yu Heng followed the servant and hurriedly headed in the direction of her own courtyard while asking for the situation. The servant said: “First, her entire body was trembling. Later on, she began to spout nonsense, and it was not clear what she was saying. Her eyes were also closed and never opened. Just earlier, she coughed up a mouthful of blood. This servant saw that things were not too good and was thinking of going next door to call young miss to come back and take a look.”

Feng Yu Heng nodded and did not ask anything else. She increased her pace and very quickly entered the medicine storage room. There were two other maidservants inside the medicine storage room that were taking care of Bai Fu Rong. Upon seeing that Feng Yu Heng returned, they both let out a sigh of relief, with one of them spreading out a handkerchief for Feng Yu Heng to see. At the same time, she said: “In under two hours, she coughed up blood twice, and it was black both times.”

Feng Yu Heng glanced at the handkerchief and came to an understanding. She told the maidservants: “This is the contaminated blood. It contains the poisons that were in the body. Grandfather and I used needles and worked on it for so long. We finally managed to force a bit out. Pay a bit more attention. I fear that she will be coughing up this sort of black blood over the next few days. It will continue for roughly three to five days. After that, she will begin to wake up. During this time, there must always be one person at her side to keep an eye on her. It’s the same during the night.” While she spoke, she said to Wang Chuan: “Bring a few more people later on. Have them keep watch in shifts.”

Upon hearing that things were turning for the better, the servants let out a sigh of relief. Someone had already begun taking care of changing Bai Fu Rong’s clothes. Huang Quan, who had been kept outside, pushed the door open at this time and went to Feng Yu Heng’s side, quietly saying: “This servant saw craftsman Bai standing outside the courtyard this entire time. From time to time, he would look over in this direction. He should have heard about the news from this side and wanted to take a look.”

Craftsman Bai had not seen his daughter for a year and had already begun to miss her long ago. But when he saw the current Bai Fu Rong, the profound feelings of missing her became an intense hatred. Hands clenched into fists on the table, his forehead was tightly furrowed.

Feng Yu Heng, however, smiled bitterly, “Uncle Bai, do not get angry. Fu Rong’s current condition is already much better. The reason that I never let you see her is that I feared that you could not handle seeing her. Don’t worry. The treatment for this illness was researched by grandfather. We are 90 percent certain that we can have Fu Rong recover completely. Although she will not be able to return to herself completely, she will not be too different. Uncle can remain at ease.”