"(Y/N)..." Phoenix started. He lifted your head, so you were looking at him. "I would never hurt you, it was just a dream."

You nodded your head before hugging Phoenix. Phoenix hugged you back before he picked you up and placed you back in bed. He made sure you were comfortable before getting into bed, wrapping his arms around you. You felt safe in his arms and it was long before you fell back to sleep.

Medic

You were in a state of panic as you were restrained to a medical table. You had no clue while you were there or how you got there. You suddenly heard footsteps coming towards you. 

"Who's there!? Why are you doing this to me!?" You yelled. You were finally able to see who was coming toward you, it was Ludwig. "L-Ludwig, what are you doing? Why am I tied up?" You asked still trying to move. 

Ludwig smiled at you, "Vhy jour my next test subject." He said pulling out his bone saw. 

You soon began to panic, trying to free yourself as Ludwig moved closer to you. 

"Ludwig please, please don't do this. Don't you love me?" You yelled. Ludwig began to laugh like a madman. 

"Love jou?! zat vas just a vay to get jou to trust me, I never loved jou!" Ludwig laughed. He ripped open your shirt and place his saw on your chest. 

"Ludwig, please! Please stop!" You cried before you felt a sharp pain in your chest. You felt Ludwig's hand play with your insides before everything fully went black.

~

You woke up screaming, sitting up, and holding your chest. You were sweating and breathing heavily as you looked down at your chest, where there was no cut on your skin.

"(Y/N)?" You looked over to see Ludwig by the bathroom door, he must have gotten up to go to the bathroom. He walked over to you and sat down next to you. "Meine Liebe, vhat's vrong? I heard jou screaming." He asked cupping your cheeks.

"I had a nightmare..." You said looking down at your chest again.

"Vould jou like to tell me about it?" Ludwig asked.

You nodded. You took a minute and closed your eyes before you spoke.

"I had a dream that you use me as your test subject... you cut me open and I... I could feel you play with my insides." You told him with tears running down your face. "It felt so real."

Ludwig was completely shocked by what you had told him, it completely broke his heart to see you cry.

"(Y/N), I would never do that to you." He said pulling you into a hug. "It was just a dream, I would never hurt you, I love you."

"I love you, too, Ludwig," You said hugging back.

You and Ludwig lay down never letting go of each other, soon falling asleep.

Sniper

You were lost in the dark woods. You had no idea how you got there and you had no clue how to get out of the woods. You suddenly heard the sound of something in the bushes. 

"Who there!?" You yelled. 

You soon heard the sound of growls, before three big wolves walked toward you. You screamed and began to run away. The wolves followed you and began to breathe harder, you tried your best to keep moving. You unexpectedly tripped on a rock, causing you to fall into a thornbush. You winced as thorns went into your skin, and you looked to see the wolves getting closer. You try to get up but you were stuck. The wolves jump in the air coming right at you, you closed your eyes before they got to you.