Their Reaction to You Pulling All-Nighters

(This chapter is a request but I can't find the person who asked for it in the comments. So, shout out to the person who requested this, I'm sorry I can't find your comment and I hope you see this chapter!)

Scout

Dell had made a handheld game console and you were obsessed with it. You would stay up late at night just to try and beat Dell's high score. So here you were sitting on the couch in the living room, staring at the tiny screen. You were so focused you didn't hear Jeremy come in.

"There you are, you're still playing that game?" Jeremy asked.

"Shh, Jeremy, I almost beat the high score." You said.

Jeremy sighed.

"(Y/N), we have training in the morning, you need to get some sleep. You know how Jane gets when we doze off during training." Jeremy said.

"I'm almost there, just 20 more minutes." You groaned.

Jeremy frowned, thinking for a moment before grabbing the game.

"Jeremy, what are you doing?!" You yelled. "No! I'm going to lose!"

You heard the game over sound and you frowned, but you soon became angry.

"I almost beat him!" You whined.

"Look, (Y/N), you need to get some sleep. You can get mad at me all you want but your health means more to me than some stupid game." Jeremy explained. "Now please come to bed."

You sighed.

"Fine..." You muttered, getting up.

Jeremy and you walked back to bed, laying down. You didn't look out Jeremy, you looked at the wall. Jeremy sighed, wrapping his arms around you.

"I love you, (Y/N)," Jeremy whispered.

"... I love you too, Jeremy." You whispered back.

You two eventually went to sleep, holding each other close. Needless to say from that day on Jeremy hid the video game at night so you wouldn't stay up late.

Pyro

You were working some overtime, doing more late-night missions. You weren't sure why you were doing it but part of you just wanted to, but it didn't take long before these late nights caught up to you. You were starting to struggle during the day because of the little sleep you have been getting at night. This was another one of those late nights, you were about to head out but Phoenix had stopped you.

"(Y/N), don't you think these late nights are too much?" Phoenix asked.

"I'm fine Phoenix, I have to go." You said.

"You're not okay!" Phoenix said. "You've been struggling to work in the morning, you haven't been able to think straight. These all-nighters every night are going to kill you."

You froze in place looking at Phoenix. Phoenix sighed, reaching out to hold your hands.

"Look, I'm not trying to control your life. You can do what you want but I just want you to know that I love you and I hate to see you struggle." Phoenix whispered.

You put your bags down and hug Phoenix.

"Okay, maybe I have been pushing myself too much..." You sighed. "I have Ludwig take this job, he's still up."

"You don't have to stop your late-night jobs, let's just limit them to once a week," Phoenix said, hugging you back.

"Okay, it's a deal." You smiled. "Go to bed, I'll meet you there once I talk to Ludwig."