When He's Jealous

Scout

Jeremy will be all over you when he sees another guy flirting with you. He would kiss your cheek, neck, lips, and even your collarbone if this person doesn't take the hint that you're taken. This always works to get the person to stop flirting with you and they will walk away. You always become a blushing and shuttering mess when Jeremy does this, he finds this amazing and he loves the fact that he's the only person who can make you act like this.

Pyro

Phoenix gets very paranoid when other guys flirt with you, it's one of his biggest fear that you would leave him for someone else. He would pull out his lighter, lighting it and putting it out over and over again to try to calm himself down. You instantly know what's going on when he does this and you know what to do to calm him down. You would take his lighter and pull him into a hug, even giving him kisses on his cheek and running your hand through his curly red hair, calming his paranoia. 

Medic

Ludwig just straight-up tells any guy who flirts with you to fuck off or he'll use them for his next experiment. 

Sniper

Mundy doesn't ever really get jealous since he trusts you, but on the rare occasions he does get jealous, he'll just hold your hand to calm himself down.

Spy

Jacques doesn't get jealous, he knows no man can ever take you away from him. Even if some stupid person tries, Jacques would just find out where they live and kill them.