Please Stay

Next day

Next day...

I was so surprised that my father and Melissa are engaged which make Scott and I gonna be a family for real, although I'm happy for them and I'm glad they have each other so my father won't be alone anymore. Scott decided we should go meet our other friends, the pack today. So Scott already called the pack to meet us at Derek's loft.
Derek isn't there since he moved away for a while but I don't know how much a while.
He is okay let us to use his loft in case if we need a place to meet up and some more.

"Stiles, are you ready?" Scott asked after he walked in about 5 mins ago.

"Yeah." I said stand up and grab my coat to out in before leaving the house.

Once we arrived there, Scott went inside first before I came in behind him, the pack saw me and was screaming then hugging me tightly, I chuckles. "Since when did you came back?" Lydia asked.

"Last night." I said she hugged me again, she really miss me very much.

"Are you staying for good?" Mason asked.

"No, I'm staying for few days." I said.

"That's shame." Malia pout, I chuckles at her face.

"How did you get here? Please don't say your jeep." Lydia asked sound worried.

"I came with friends." I said she sigh in relief.

~

Two hours later...

We still hanging out for two hours now, and still going. So I heard Peter isn't here either but he decided not to staying here anymore just like me, he left about a week ago. Malia was okay with that and she is staying at Lydia's house with Natalie and Lydia.

No one heard from.Theo yet and I'm still worried but trying not to show it to the pack or else they will be pissed at me and telling me not to worry or it could harm babies.

"So I heard your having both boys, do you have any names?" Lydia asked.

"I haven't decide yet, there lots going on mind." I said, I was talking about I'm still thinking of Theo and worrying about him and our unborn child.

"If you're thinking about Theo then stop." Lydia said getting annoying with me.

"If you were me, could you worrying about your girlfriend? Huh?" I asked, there a silence filled in the room, the pack knew I was right if they were in my spot.

"We promised you, he will be fine and we got my mom and Alan to keep him safe and get him better if he was injured in some way." Scott said I sighs and look down.

"I really hate you going back to New York again." Kira said sighs.

"I kno you guys miss me but I can't stay and that isn't safe for babies." I said.

"We can protect you." Liam said.

"Last time I check, Theo was told that you will protect him and now look what happened to him, he was kidnapped." I said, the pack look down and sighs.

"We know that and that is our fault, we get it. But I promise you we will be by your side in every steps way, no matter where you going but we will be there." Scott said, "just... Please stay." He whispered at end bit, I start to feel overwhelmed but... I don't know if I should stay, Scot sound like he really need me like I need Theo so badly.

~

Few days later...

I was hugging my friends, Vincent and Carter then I hugging their kids too, I heard someone cough behind me as I turn round to see my dad, Melissa and Scott.

"Everything is okay? Why are you hugging them?" Dad asked, he have met my friends about two day ago.

"Because I have decided to staying." I said he was shocked but then happy as he hugged me tightly then Melissa and Scott came join in group hug.