Smiling he sits up and pulls Madhu's hand making her sit on the bed. "Good morning, biwi." RK tells her as he caresses her cheeks.  

"Good morning." Madhu says blushing. 

"Morning morning you are looking very beautiful."  

Madhu looks at him in surprise then starts blushing further. RK leans to kiss her making her turn her head away shyly. 

RK sighs. 

"Rishu..." Madhu hesitantly says his name. 

"Madhu..." he says in a loving tone making her giggle shyly. 

"Before anyone comes I'll wipe it off..." Madhu starts hesitantly. RK looks at her curiously. "Can I put sindoor?" 

RK looks at her making cute faces and she replies with even cuter faces making him chuckle. "No one should see... okay?" 

"Okay." Madhu says excitedly shaking her head and then puts up the thali she was holding in front him, RK looks at it to find Sindoor ka dabba.  

"You want me to put it for you?" 

"Yes." 

RK was about to take the sindoor with his left hand when Madhu lightly hits on his hand. "What?" she points to his right hand. "I am a lefty." 

"Still right hand." 

Sighing dramatically RK takes a pinch of sindoor and puts it on her maang. The moment he did that something dramatic happened in him, he didn't know what but he knew something had changed. Then looking at her sitting in front of him with her eyes closed in pure bliss he knew exactly what. Leaning up he gently kisses her on her forehead. Madhu slowly opens her eyes and looks at him. He kisses her on her cheek and then simply hugs her. He closes his eyes in bliss when she shyly hugs him back. 

They slowly move away from each other and seeing the way she was blushing he couldn't help it and he kisses her again on her cheeks. He moves back to find her blushing happily. "Will you have breakfast with me?" she shyly asks him. 

"Yes." RK tells her smiling.  

"You go freshen up and come; I'll make breakfast by then." 

"I prefer toast and juice, Madhu." 

"Okay." Madhu says smiling. 

"Trish, I thought I'll take Madhu out today. Do you want to come with us?" RK asks Trishna much later. He had breakfast with Madhu sometime back, and had come back to the house. 

"Sure." Trishna says smiling. 

"Why are you taking her out?" Radha asks frowning. 

"She has been cooped up inside there all week. So I thought she would feel fresh if we go out." 

"Why are you showing so much interest in her?" Radha asks not even bothering to hide her irritation. 

"She is my responsibility and I should make sure she is happy." 

"Why do you associate with such low life?" 

"When will you start looking at people as humans and not money minting machines?" 

"Because money is everything. We have money so people respect us and look up to us. Everyone wants to please us." 

"Well Ma, for your information, your son never wants to please you... I'll see and talk to anyone I want to." RK tells her calmly in a matter of fact tone.