ᴏɴᴇ

"Seungcheol ah..wake up...wake up..."

"What?...." Seungcheol goans.
That person continues shaking Seungcheol on the arm,successfully irritating the him.

"AH! WHAT! WHAT DO YOU WANT! I WANT TO SLEEP!" Seungcheol snapped.

The other flinch a little at Seungcheol's reaction but he continues to nudging, this time it was slower and not so annoying.

"Cheol ah please wake up...i don't know what to do..."

Seungcheol sits up leaning his back on the wall beside his bed. He half opened his eyes to look at the person in front of him.

"J..Jeonghan?"

he rubs his eyes, yawns and look at the other curiously. He knew it will be Jeonghan since they are roommates after all.

"ohh you back? The party's over? Did Mingyu got back to his dorm safely?" he asks patting the empty space beside him, asking Jeonghan to sit beside him.

"Hmm?" Seungcheol raises a brow at Jeonghan whose head slightly hang low and did not reply.

The room is dark and Seungcheol couldn't make out what face Jeonghan is making at the moment.

He grew anxious when he felt Jeonghan hands trembling when he holds it.

"Hey, what happen?" he asked again. Seungcheol wonder what time it is now, he predicts probably 5 in the morning. But for now he is focused on getting an answer from Jeonghan.

He nudges the hand on his palm as he tries to meet Jeonghan's eyes by lowering his face down to match the latter who is staring at the floor. "Jeonghan?"

Jeonghan looks up to find Seungcheol looking at him in the eyes. The dim night light that Seungcheol had just switch on at the side table near his bed is so dark that half of Seungcheol face is in shadow but Jeonghan could still see it through the moonlight, the eyes that is filled with worry and concern.

Seungcheol nudge his hand gently again seeing that Jeonghan is only staring at him.

The shake took Jeonghan back from his trance as he took a deep breath before continuing.

"Mingyu..." his voice trembles.

"you know we went to the club ....and you couldn't go and because you had his re test in the morning and and...."Jeonghan stutters, eyes darting everywhere but Seungcheol.

"Hey hey, slow down...slow down." Seungcheol tried to calm Jeonghan down and make him look at him instead as he rephrase what he said as he holds onto both of his hands.

"So..i know that Mingyu and you went to this club and the reason i didn't go is because of this retest at school i have tomorrow morning."

Jeonghan nodded.

"Yup those are the parts i already know about.." Seungcheol trail off sensing something really wrong. "So... what happened..to have you come back....at the verge of crying?"

Seungcheol heart ached saying the last word. He don't know what he is feeling at the moment, he had never felt his way before even to his other close friend or parent but looking at Jeonghan's expression at that moment, makes his heart ached so much.

He quickly shrugged that feeling off when Jeonghan starts talking and listen attentively at what the latter have to say.

"Cheol...I went to buy a drink for Mingyu at the convenience store as we drink quite a bit at the party and i left Mingyu across the road at a bus stop because he is already drunk and it's not safe to cross the road with him stumbling " Jeonghan paused as Seungcheol smile warmly and urged him to continued.
"uh hmm..and then?"

"I came back with the drinks and and....he is gone...i couldn't find Mingyu anywhere."

What do y'all think of the first chapter?

I will update the next chapter as soon as i get some readers 💖💙

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
-🥛