Text message

I go to my office room. There is no one else here. Just me. So I let the door stay open. I start to clean my place even if it's already. I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing here right now... I don't have any new work or anything.. Maybe I just wanted to go clear my thoughts..

I sit in silent. I open my computer and go see if I have any e-mail. I got some. Trash.. trash.. trash.. WAIT! What are those I got 5 e-mails from the different accounts but the message is almost same.. First I thought that it was just a troll or something but when I read all of them to end.. I understand what is going on... 

All 5 different people wants to buy a suit for them to their concerts. Oh.. My.. fucking.. GOD! Is this real?! 

I respond to those e-mails immediately that I will take those job. 

I text to Gazzy:

T- Guess fucking what!

G- Whaat now is everything ok?

T- Life is so good right now like wtf!

G- What tell me I wanna know :D You got some e-mails?

T- ... How you know?

G- I praised you for some of my contacts... To my gang.. 

T- Oh m god! Thank you! 

G- You deserve it! You are so talented!

T- I can't wait to desing and all! 

G- Remember.. You need rest too! 

T- Yeah! I know.. 

G- Did you respond on those e-mails?

T- Yeah I said that I will do 'em

G- Great! I will bring my gang there in next week. 

T- amm.. Should we go to your place to design.. This office room is quite small for seven person..

G- Ohh.. Yeah well now that you said it.. I think that it's for the best..

T- Yeah..

G- Let's think that later today. I will go see them now. Text me when you ready and I will come take you home.

T- Thanks.

G- Anything for you.

I was so fucking happy! I can't believe that this is real!

Next week came by and we were at Gazzy's place design those suits. On the end of the day we decide to take a selfie. Me, gazzy and his gang. I post it on Instagram and write: " Remember Lil Pumps suit what I made? Well.. I can get to make 5 more to his gang! I'm so happy that I have this opportunity! Thank you guys!" And then I tagged them.

Soon I get a message from unknown number.

- Will you make me a suit too?