Something wrong?

I heard to the backstage when Gazzy was rapping on stage. He was good, as always. I just.. I waited this night so much.. And then this happens.. I hate it.

Smoke came back. He got lots of snacks and drinks.

S- I didn't know what you like so I brought little bit everything.
T- Wow. You didn't need to. Really. But thank you.

I took Sprite and drinked it.

S- anything for you.

That sounded weird...

S- So... how are you feeling?
T- Much better. Thanks.
S- Can I ask something?
T- Yeah ofc. Whats up?
S- I know that.. I'd like to hang out sometimes with you. You feel like a real cool girl. And I wanna know you better.
T- amm.. yeah.. why not. That would be fun.
S- but let's not say anything about this to Pump.. we had our past and.. I don't want it to happen again..
T-... what do you mean?

Gazzy came to the room. I didn't even notice that the music was gone before he was there.

G- Hi babe. How are you? Is everything good?
T- Yeah everything is good, Smoke took care of me.
G- Thanks bro. I owe you one.
S- naah you don't owe me anything. Was happy to help. I leave you two alone.
T- Thanks again.
S- You guys come to the afterparty?
G- yeah. Babe.. can you make it?
T- yeah, I think so hah.

Really I didn't want to go there... but I needed to know what Smoke meant about what he told me. And If he goes there... I could have some answers.. maybe..

S- Okay see you guys there.
G- Thanks bro.
S- Anything for..

He said it quietly and left. He didn't end the senctence.. But I think what he was trying to say... And I don't know should I be worrying about what would happen next.. Or should I just told to Gazzy.