CHAPTER 6

THIS IS A PICTURE OF MY BROTHER. TADA!!

Last night was good Jacob was easy to talk to and i can already see myself spending more time with him. He is going through a hard time and i really want to help him he seems like a nice guy and i am so in love with his accent. I don't remember at what time i opened the door for my mom but as soon as my head hit the soft pillow i was asleep.

A harsh shake disturbed my sleep, seems like the sake was my brother and he had that stupid grin which i don't like at all. I wear a dark blue skirt and a Alcott crop top to finish my look i slip in a pair of blue bellies which match my skirt. i head downstairs and in one breath i finish my milk not in the mood to talk to anyone i choose to walk to school today.

On my way i pass the park and events of last night start flashing in my mind. Only thinking about Jacob brings a smile on my face. Then i see he oh boy! is this happening or IS THIS HAPPENING. he just waves at me with a big smile and return the gesture and continue walking. the warm rays of the sun and the cool gush just make such a nice combination that i can stand here at the spot for ours without even realizing.

Once i reach the school i head towards the washroom to apply some makeup which i did not feel like applying in the morning. I had just finished applying the concealer when Avery comes in too ok she is looking weird no wait she is looking overdressed. Then she starts removing her track pants and track hoodie.

When she finds me staring at her with a look of confusion "hi their long story don't ask....." then she looks at me and gasps "you are actually looking attractive Tori did you really like my advise i thought you were joking when you said yes about it..... well you look great"

"thanks babe you look cool to Charlie Boy effect" i said looking at the tall thin figure in front of me which as covered in a pair of denim shorts, a tank and a boyfriend's shirt not to forget the white Toms.

"ya ya as you say Gal! now lets go and do some study see ya ta lunch babe" she said and dragged me with her to her first class. "thanks for dropping me" she said and went inside leaving me a floor away from my class all dumbstruck. She is Avery and no one can replace her god! she is her. I went to my class and got looks of approval from the guys and glares from the girls.

Its just so typical nothing ever new happens The Typical high school The Typical kids The Typical teachers The Typical boyfriends The typical Girlfriends The Typical day endings jut like The Typical teen movies. The only difference is it seems so real and optimistic while watching yet it all is so stupid depressing and reality is everyone hides the secret the one thing the one weakness we all have. Movies are just so not real but they make us feel the unbelievable. Nothing new happens its the same old same old cycle.

Only half an hour and then i will be out of the class into the cafeteria dragging out Avery to go to subway with me. Its a thursday and they make burgers and they are gross to be honest.

When you want something to happen quickly the world is just so lazy god whats taking so much time why is the bell not ringing. My eyes wander in the class and land on a specific person ok that guy i never saw him in here before. God that is one hot ass ok i am being cocky when i am not supposed to run behind these stupid boys they all are the same Eat Sleep Creep Repeat.

The bell finally rings the guy gets up and walk out with another guy. I get up too and walk to the cafe.

So what do u  think about this new guy well his name is Josh. Keep reading to find out more about him.