CHAPTER 5

Well this is a picture of the guy i meet in the park

I woke up on time today to be honest and headed straight towards the shower without wasting a minute. after pulling on a pair of dark pink shorts and a tank finshing the get up with a white coloured kimono and white converse. i headed down with my Jansport on my right shoulder.  

"hey  mom" i said zipping my food and kept it in the bag.

"hey hon you look good today did you sleep well" she asked sounding surprised i know why cause i was so pissed yesterday morning. 

"well you can say that...... is Rickie gone" yup my mom said heading upstairs i guess to change for work. "i"ll get going then" i mumbled and closed the main door after i stepped on the porch. The ride to school was mostly listening to Anna she is chatty man but she is cool.  Today the air felt different i mean i am not a warewolf but as soon as i stepped inside the familiar corridor. i went staright to the restroom and calmed myself. This happens with me a lot one minute i am very happy and cheerful then the next moment i am so depressed i guess i need therapy. When people say are you mad i don't argue cause it does not feel weird. i am right now in mrs. Walter's class she is my German teacher. the day finishes like any other one and not to forget that i am feeling really off today. so as soon as i get of that air conditioned bus i head straight to my room. 

I change into some loose clothes and not bothering about the school work i open my newly gifted book. Its Looking For Alaska it was gifted to me by Ave she went to Indonesia this summer and we both are book freaks not to forget that the cost of paperbook here is damn high she nearly brought 15 books. So here i am sitting on my comfy bed reading a book instead of doing homework. I don't know how long it as until my brother came into my room and asked me to come downstairs to have dinner. Ok thats a lot of time we have dinner around 7:30 oh god i will be in trouble if i don't complete my work before sleeping. As soon as I stepped of the stairs i could smell Lasagna. To my surprise the time on the clock read 6:30 okay thats a lot of timewe are eating an hour earlier. Cool but i did not argue about it.

"hmmm........ something smells good mom"

"does it well thankyou dear now eat quickly and i want you to stay awake a little late is that okay with you" my mom asked helping herself and passing a fork to Rick.

"well no but why?" i asked mom cause she is always busy with work and has no time for parties. 

"you already forgot today i have the student meeting in the Collage so i will come back by 10:30 well i will try my best to comeback by that time and yeah i am going with Diana she will be here any minute now and lock all the door............ i shouldn't be saying this but no party i know that won't happen but............that's it i guess" 

"okay kids bye" she said getting up from her seat as a car horn was heard outside the house. "and yeah dad will come be finishing his tour tomorrow so he will be here on Thursday" and the door slammed shut behind her. 

"ok now Rickie boy i don't won't any trouble do whatever you want just don't disturb me" i said gulping the last bite of my Lasagna and got up too. after setting the timer of the dishwasher i headed upstairs to complete a dozen worksheets. It was 10 by the time i finished my work so i just simply headed downstairs for Neptune's walk well if we see the thing from my point of view Neptune is basically now my dog. it stays under the mantelpiece which is near the shoe room and is cared by me only. 

"coon Neptune today i will take you to the park don't tell mom baby" i knew i was doing a dangerous kinda thing but who cares no one so why should i then. 

thinking this is i went outside and locked the door with a spare key mom always leaves it before she leaves the house and she knows it will be late. The walk to the park was not very eventful just snapping of twigs, blowing of the warm wind and rustling of leaves that's all. The gravel path which lead to the park of the block started and within two minutes i was inside.Neptune started barking when we were half way and were nearing the swings.Shh.. what's it Neptune be quite you will wake the neighbors. whom i was kidding by saying this people don't sleep till 11 but there are people who go to sleep early and wake up early.

"that's ok i am not sleeping ya see" a voice said from the direction where the swings were. The voice was a male i guarantee it was deep and kinda husky. I din't know what to say so i just went ahead without even glancing to the person who ever he was cause i don't want any more trouble. you know i couldn't do that i turned around and looked at the person. Okay amazing that's the word i don't i guess i was actually staring the guy like a piece of meat or not cause he had to clear his throat.

"um am sorry i can be a little weird sometimes" i said biting my lips and shifting my wait from my left foot to the right. 

"i like weird......and cute pup" he said staring right at me with his i could not make out the color of his eyeballs. was he actually flirting with me god what a Dog wait no dogs are good what are you saying Tora. 

" i haven't seen you here you moved or something" i asked changing the subject and sitting on the swing next to his. 

"nope i am just visiting my close friend he is admitted............ to be honest and we know each other since we both were not even born and he is now in coma" this guy had a weird accent like very clear and purified. i knew he was talking about whom one of the Stanly brothers the news was aired  it was an crash the car was totally destroyed but the boy in the seat was taken out alive somehow.

"i know him he is one of the Stan's right.... the news  was aired recently and i am really sorry it will be fine you know" i said squeezing his shoulder and passing a tight lip smile i knew it was assuring he smiled.

"thanks by the way i did not get your name" he said waiting for an answer.

"um yeah weird well its Tora and yours?"

"its Jacob and i am 17"

"wow i am only 15 and where do you live i mean you don't belong to the state and country either" i said petting Neptune who was trying to find his tail.

"um yeah well you are observant and i am from Bulgaria" he said nodding 

"cool i really like Europe but have never been to Bulgaria will meet you if i ever visit it" i said laughing and getting up but little did i know what God had planned for me a heartbreaking adventure. 

"see you later Tora bye and yeah here is my number for when you come to visit me" he said taking my phone and probably feeding his number in it. 

"well thanks Jacob see you soon i guess"i said and went home after all the nigh was kinda eventful. 

WELL HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED IT. ANOTHER FILLER NOTHING NEW AND PLEASE SOME VOTES HERE THAT WOULD BE REALLY HELPFUL. THANKS AND BYE HAVE A NICE DAY WHEREVER YOU ARE. A COVER WOULD BE GREAT TOO ALL ARE JUST FILLERS.