chapter 11

*Gwen*

Opening my eyes I felt myself being able to breathe again. I felt really different and I wasn't sure if that was a good thing.

Standing up I didn't feel any pain. Looking down at myself I saw I was wearing white boot legged jeans with white calf high boots. My crop top was also white.

"Gwen?" Looking up I saw George staring at me with disbelief. My eyes lingered beside him to see....myself?

I was looking at my dead body with blood soaked dirt. I was paler than a vampire. No wonder I feel different, I no longer have my wolf anymore.

"Gwen is that really you?" George was now standing up. Focusing on him I hugged him and as I moved I felt something heavy on my back.

"I'm here my love but I don't understand why I see my dead self." Stepping away he looked behind me then at me. "You don't know?" He was sounding better than when he used too.

His face was a light red from crying. His eyes were red with wet cheeks but he was going back to normal. "I don't know what?"

"Your an angel." I blinked a couple of times and shook my head. I can't be, that means I can't stay here long." He frowned, "mom?"

Looking up I saw my beautiful daughter. She looked tired still and I grabbed the rope, pulling them down. "When did you get wings?" She asked as she climbed out with the little boy beside her.

"Wings?" I whispered and looked over my shoulder to see huge white wings. "Mom there's...there's two of you." She pointed at my dead body and I felt my chest start to tighten.

Bending down to get eye level with her I set my hands on her shoulders. "Honey I'm an angel. I...I was killed by the Alpha." I told her gently but I saw a spark of rage in her.

She ran off towards the Alphas house and I went after her. The other's followed behind and I couldn't keep up. She was using her vamp speed.

Reaching the house I hurried inside and into the Alphas office. "Cassandra!" I yelled but she didn't listen. She jumped over the desk amd started punching him in the face.

He threw her off and she collided with the chair. The chair leaned back and fell with her. Getting pissed I ran at him and punched him but there was no harm done.

He didn't even look at me as if I wasn't there. "It's a shame your mother died. Leaving her daughter all alone and defenseless."

I wanted to pull my hair out because for some reason I couldn't do anything. George ran in and shoved the Alpha against the wall.

George didn't waist any time as he pulled out his heart in a blink of an eye. I was a little disgusted by it. The Alpha fell dead to the ground and I hurried over to my daughter.

She crawled out from behind the chair and looked over at her father. "Where's mom?" She asked sadly. I saw her tears falling as she began to sob.

"Sh I'm here honey" I whispered to her and wrapped my arms around her. She relaxed a little and leaned into me. I knew she could feel me and I was glad.

"When I was running behind her she disappeared when she reached the backyard. I think it was her time to go honey."

George cleaned off his hand and hugged her tightly. She sobbed louder and harder. "I..don't want her...to..go."

By now I wanted to bust out crying but I didn't feel the need to. Standing I walked out and headed for the backyard. All I felt was pain and I hated it.

I fell to my knees and screamed at the sky. This wasn't fair. I didn't want this.

"Gwen it's time to go" I herd my brother say. Standing I marched up to him. "I didn't want this! I chose to stay with my daughter and George. Why am I a freaking angel and can see my dead body!?"

Aron frowned then looked over at the door. Looking where he was I saw George carrying my daughter. She was still sobbing and I slowly walked over to them.

"That's your daughter?" He whispered and I grinned. George walked pasted me making me all the more depressed. He couldn't see me and he never would.

"I'm sorry Gwen if you made your decision sooner you could of made it. You lost so much blood." Ignoring him I headed back to my body.

Cassandra was now on her feet looking at the ground. The little boy stood beside her with his arm around her shoulder. George bent down and slowly picked me up.

"Gwen we need to go." Clenching my jaw I walked away from him. "I rather stay here and look after my kids and fiancé."

I couldn't believe I was dead and now I'm a guardian angel. Even though I still have my stubbornness in me I'll stop at nothing to stay with them.