013

»»-----  -----««

I woke up by hearing ruckus going on somewhere downstairs. I groaned and slipped my comforters off my body. I heard laughters and giggles, shouts practically. I looked over to the mirror, looking at my messy bed hair scratching it before slipping my slippers on. I opened the door and walked over downstairs to find my brother and Xiaojun playing the console games. They kept moving around, stuffing popcorn inside their mouths, not even caring a single bit whether they would fall on the carpet.

Xiaojun notices my presence. Looking over at me with a smile as he pauses the game, earning a whiny groan from Mingyu.

"Why'd you pause it bro, I was literally about to win!" He complains throwing the controller on the couch.

"Hey," he greets me smiling. I smiled back, I felt, weird.

"Want some breakfast?" He asks me. I nodded in response, following him into the kitchen.

He hands me a plate of stacked pancakes, dripping with syrup. My eyes gleamed in excitement and grabbed the whole plate making Xiaojun chuckle.

"Did you guys eat already?" I ask making sure they've eaten. If they haven't I wouldn't finish the whole stack.

"Yeah we've eaten, you can finish the pancakes, I've made that specially for you." He says, winking at me, a smile turning into a smirk as he exits the kitchen back to the living room.

I sat myself down on the dining table by myself, not minding the noise the boys were making in the living room. As I was finishing the last bit of pancakes, I got a notification on my phone.

Yangyang:
Have you seen Xiaojun??

Yangyang:
We haven't seen him,
The last time we saw him was last night
At the dance.
Seen✔️

Gyuhi:
Oh yeah,
He slept at my house because I saw him
Knocked out drunk last night.

Gyuhi:
Anyways, text me your address, I'll be driving him to wherever you guys live.

Yangyang:
Oh?
He slept at your house?
Can i come tooooooooo?

Yangyang:
Let's have a sleepover sometime!!
Oh and our address is xxxx.

Gyuhi:
Thanks Yangyang!
I'll see you later, maybe i could hang with you guys today, i have nothing much to do anyways.

Yangyang:
Eye, eye
Will do!

Yangyang:
Ig I'll see you later!
I gotta freshen myself up before you come.

Gyuhi:
Haha, I'll freshen up myself later before I come ;))

Yangyang:
Thats my girl,
Anyways byebye!!

I shook my head slightly, chuckling as I got up from my seat, taking the now empty plate and placing in the kitchen sink to wash for later. I checked the living room and the two were now cleaning the living room. They were clearing up the table, vacuuming, and fixing the pillows that were from the couch. I chuckled as I watched the two clean up the mess they've made.