011

Happy Late Valentines day! And Belated Happy Birthday to Jaehyun

»»-----  -----««

The school bell rang making the students around us get up and gather whatever they had out of their pencil case. The whole class was only about singing, and showing the teacher our singing abilities.

Chaeyoung, Eunha, and I went to the teachers desk like we were supposed to. Mr. Moon, stands up from his chair and puts a hand on my shoulder. Looking deep and straight into my eyes.

"Can you girls do me a favour?" His eyes leave mine as he looks at the two other girls behind me. We nodded a bit hesitant, yet put a small smile on our faces to look generous.

"Well, I want you guys to compose some kind of song for me by the end of this month. I know lots of things may be happening in your life right now but I'll get the teachers to excuse you girls from homework" He smiles at us brightly. And the sound of no homework brightened me up. No homework? Yes please.

"I'll accept the favour, but what is this even for?" Chaeyoung asks from behind me.

"I'll actually be fulfilling my dreams with music, you see, I got accepted into this music company, I'm assigned to compose music for other people, write lyrics for other people, and maybe write and compose my own songs for myself if they let me become some kind of solo artist." He explains. Our jaws dropped, even if we were actually expecting something like this to happen, we were still shocked since he'll actually be able to fulfill his long life dream.

"I'll be moving next month, and I'll have to compose the song for you girls so I'll actually get accepted." He smiles, letting out a breath before clasping his hands together.

"So will three of you girls accept?" I looked at Eunha and Chaeyoung who were already looking at me. We both gave ourselves a small nod before turning to face our teacher.

"Mr. Moon Taeil, we'll accept it. We want to help you with making your dream come true" We smile at him making his smile brighter than ever. With him feeling touched with our decision, he pulled us into a group hug, and thanking us repeatedly.

"We'll get started tomorrow after school, so you girls might have to come home later than usual." He says, while pulling away from the hug. We nodded and he let us leave his class.

As we walk to the school fields to eat our lunches, i felt an arm on my shoulder catching my attention and making me turn around.

"Hey, the Valentine's Day dance is coming soon, do you have a partner yet?" Eunha asks. I shrugged, I debated whether i should go or not. People are asking out other people to go to the dance with them, but nobody has asked me. Some had in the past, but i chose to ignore them since I'd usually go with the girls. But things may change.

We sat in the small circle of girls who were on their phones but looked up at us with big smiles knowing that we were there. We all ate lunch of course.

🔺🔺🔺

The school bell rang and dismissed the students. The girls left except for Chaeyoung of course. We were going to the mall since I promised her that I would spoil her. Luckily o brought my wallet with me, so I didn't have to waste time and go home.

We walked together hand in hand to the bus stop which would take a stop near the mall. We waited for a while standing and eventually gave in and sat to wait for the bus.