008

»»-----  -----««

Classes were finished and students were happily leaving the school corridors. Meanwhile there's me, standing against my locker door, waiting for the students to clear the halls before I head to the cafeteria for my detention.

In the distance I saw Chaeyoung talking to Jennie slowly walking out the school doors. They noticed my presence and walked over to me with big smiles.

"Hey Gyuhi, good luck with detention" Jennie winks at me.

"Aren't you going to clean the cafeteria or something?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Yeah, don't worry about it. Hendery's going to be there" I say making the girls chuckle as they arch their eyebrows with their arms crossed.

"Hendery hmm?" Jennie says mischievously.

"Hey it's not like we're going to do anything bad, I mean like we're cleaning for fucks sakes" I slump my back against the locker with my arms crossed as I rolled my eyes.

"Well you better not, I still think you and Xiaojun are cute together" Chaeyoung says cutely with a pout.

"Okay Rosie, we get it-"

"The fuck? Yangyang- that, cute little boy is cute with our little girl" Jennie cuts me off, I sighed as I watch them argue.

"Okay, I think you guys should go now. I don't want to get in trouble again" They nodded ending their argument. I walked off and headed to the cafeteria where the lunch ladies were already packing up.

"Excuse me, I thought you'll help us out with the cleaning" I say and grabbed their attention.

"Oh, yeah about that" one of the lunch ladies spoke. "You guys will be the one cleaning while we go home and take a break" I rolled my eyes and sighed, I didn't want to talk back this time, all I wanted to do was go home so I might as well finish the job.

I head to the kitchen and already saw Hendery washing the plates. He had a black apron on and was wearing pink rubber gloves.

"Wow, he'd probably be a great father" I thought to myself. "Look at him washing the dishes"

"Hey Gyuhi!" My thoughts were cut off by his voice. And immediately realized what I thought of. I mentally slapped myself and smiled at him.

"I finished washing the dishes. Can you clean the counter for me?" He asks. I nodded and grabbed one of the black aprons and put it on. I was struggling with tying the straps and cussed at myself out of frustration.

"Here let me help." Hendery comes up behind me and ties the straps. I thanked him and got to work with cleaning the kitchen counters which were pretty messy.

As I was wiping the counters the kitchen door opened to a lunch lady. "Can you kids also clean the tables out here?" She asks. Hendery just nodded with a playful smile. The lunch ladies completely left leaving only me and Hendery to do the job.

"You seem like you're enjoying this kind of detention" I say, emotionless as I finish wiping the countertops.

"I guess, or maybe its just because I'm with you" After he said that, he winked at me and left to wipe up the tables in the cafeteria. Meanwhile, I stood there frozen.