Chapter Three: Spending The Night

Začít od začátku

Izuku did insist on helping his mother, but she kindly refused his offer as she wanted him to have some more bonding time with Katsuki. So that's where they are now.

Nothing interesting was on as Katsuki kept switching between different channels with the remote in his hand, feeling bored and a bit annoyed from the lack of entertainment showing. While for Izuku, he was casually sitting next to him without any problems,  munching onto some chips.

"Tch, fucking ridiculous...Why isn't their anything decent on?!" The aggravated blonde mutters under his breath while continuously pressing the remote's button, glaring harshly at the screen with so much intensity; it could actually melt from his piercing gaze.

As minutes pass by, Katsuki continues flipping through the channels for a bit longer until the news comes on the flatscreen.

A young, middle-aged woman with long, brown hair and brown eyes was making an interview about the weather while standing outside in the rain.

It appears that the storm hasn't gotten any better since the rain in the background still is pouring cats and dogs on the screen as lightning scatters across the dark night sky.

"I'm Mia Kasai here, reporting to you live at downtown Musutafu-" She begins speaking her interview.

"Oh, the news is on." Inko watches from the kitchen, drying a few dishes while at it.

"From receiving updates about this extreme weather, it seems that this storm isn't getting any better. We seem to be in a severe thunderstorm warning throughout the entire night, so please stay indoors and make sure you have extra supplies in case of a power outage." The woman speaks into the microphone, struggling to hold her umbrella due to the strong wind blowing against her.

"Looks like we're stuck here for the night," Izuku says before popping another chip in his mouth.

"Ah, Katsuki, that means you have to spend the night here." Inko realizes what that meant as she enters the living room to join the two.

"Eh, it's fine for me I guess. The old hag wouldn't mind either." Katsuki blankly said.

"I'll call Mitsuki and inform her about this." She walks over to her purse, sliding her phone out of a pocket and speed dials a certain number to make a call.

"Hi Mitsuki, this is Inko. I'm calling you about..." Her voice fades away from exiting out of the room.

"You're sure you're ok with this? I mean, you practically hate me and pretty much wouldn't appreciate sleeping here with me." Izuku said when he turns to look at him, abandoning his bag of chips off to the side.

"Deku, if I had a fucking problem with you, I would probably be screaming at you right now. And plus, we used to have sleepovers as kids so I don't think it would be a bother doing it again."

"Heh heh, right..." He averts his gaze.

"Katsuki? Your mother said it's alright with her but make sure you arrive back home around 3pm tomorrow." Inko informs him when she returns back in the room.

"Thanks, Auntie!" The blonde shouts out loud.

"Oh and Izuku, can you set out the futon in your room? It's getting late and I think you boys should head to bed."