A BJ FOR A BJ?

Again, Mature Content 🔞 Also guess who is that in the picture!

TAY'S POV
He keeps moaning, moaning, and moaning. That sweet voice of his waking up the beast inside me. He's horny? Well goddamn it i'm more horny than he is!

He startled when I whispered to him, this cute boyfriend of mine seriously think that I didn't realize he's horny and rubbing his dick. "T — Tay! Uh..... Hnggh... Tay I do — don't know...." That innocent voice making me want to touch him!

Thank God we sit in the last row, and the cinema is not really crowded today so we can do "things" you know... I grabbed his dick. "AAAAH! What... are you doing???? Hnggghh..." His breath is a mess, but I swear he wants this. "Something that will make you feel good."

I treasure his pants and unzip it. Oh My God? Why is he so clean down there?! There is no body hair on his dick????? His dick looks so damn nice and it's a big size too. I grabbed his length and move my hand up and down while whispering to him "You're horny in this kind of place? Not such an innocent boy I see."

"Aaahn... T — Tay, m.. more AAAAH..." His dick is twitching. I know he's already near his climax. "AAAAHNNNNN ffffu — fuck!!!!" He came in my hand while his hands grab my shirt so hard it become wrinkled. I look at him with a smirk "Care for more?"

NEW'S POV
I can't believe I just received my first blow job in a freaking cinema?? What even?? And then I took a glance at Tay's pants. Holy shit — He's hard as well and not to mention the size.

"Care for more?" Hell yeah. "A handjob for a handjob?" I asked him with a smirk. "No, I want you to do something more. Kneel." Tay said with a dominant voice. He sound so sexy when he's telling me to do something. Making me wonder... Is he a dom?

Krkkkk.... The sound of Tay unzipping his pants. Oh my God? What is that gigantic monster?! His dick is so freaking big and it looked so tempting! "Blow me." Tay said to me while raking my hair.

"But I never do a blowjob before" I said to him with puppy eyes wishing he will spare me some slack. "It's ok babe, just lick and suck it like your favorite popsicle" If that's what he want.

I lick his balls at first with a round moving with my tounge and then kiss his tip. "Hngh...." Oh!! Tay started moaning, that means I'm doing a great job! Then, I took his big thing inside my mouth and suck it hard. Damn, the tip of his dick reached my throat. Is this what they call deep throat?

"N — New!! I'm coming!! SHIT AAAAAAH" He came in my mouth. Literally. My mouth is now full of his liquid, white, thick, and tasty. I swallowed it all. "Am I doing a great job, master?" Holy shit. I accidentally let out my inner thot and called him master. "Yes, my baby. Serve me everyday like this and I'll serve you more" Thank God my boyfriend is a pervert just like I am!