Friend?

Author's Note
Hello everyone! This is my first story ever wow! First I want to say thank you if you read this. I hope you enjoy the story! I will try my best to update ❤️
WARNING : SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT

NEW'S POV
I woke up with the happiest feeling. I feel like floating due too much happiness in my heart. Last night, the guy I've been crazy about for the past 5 months finally confessed to me. I've liked this man, Tay, my childhood best friend since a long time ago. Being gay isn't easy. I realized I like men one year ago. Ever since that, it's been very hard to keep hanging out with Tay like usual. The touches, jokes, everything starting to feel different. The moment I realized I like Tay, it becomes more difficult. I mean, a man like Tay, perfect face, sharp jawline, perfect Adam's apple, tanned skin, hard abs, and his eye oh my god, who can resist him? But, I thought he's as straight as spaghetti. Guess, I was wrong.

Last night, me and Tay were hanging out at his house watching 50 First Dates. More like, he watched the movie while I'm looking at him being all hot. Damn, he wear oversized black sweater and ripped jeans. I can clearly see his chest muscles and his collarbone. When, I'm still drooling all over him. Suddenly, Tay looked at me in the eyes, "New, can I be the Henry Roth for you? Can I be the one who make you fall in love with me every single day? I like you New. No, I love you". Those words hit me like a truck. I'm out of words, looking at his eyes full of dreaming and hopeful gaze.

When I'm still couldn't move, suddenly Tay kissed me. Those red tempting lips touched my lips. I've been dreaming about this for God knows how many times. But I know I have to resist. I just have too, I tried my best to resist, but this just felt too good. His tongue moves slowly into my mouth. His saliva starting to wet my whole mouth.

Without realizing, I opened my mouth, receiving his hot kiss. The kiss that started as peck has now become a rough make out. "Ah — Tay.. We shouldn't —" this felt too good, my mouth accidentally release a series of moans.

"If you moan like that, I wouldn't be able to hold myself" Tay said in a husky voice while his hand pressing his nape and his other hand raking my hair. "Let's just make this official New. Be my boyfriend. Let me kiss you like this everyday. I'll mark you as mine, no one can touch you. You are mine once you agreed to be my boyfriend". Hearing that give me shivers through my whole body. Of course I want to be his boyfriend. Who wouldn't? He's so hot he can literally burn himself. "Then — I agree" I said as I nodded shyly. "It's settled then, We're boyfriends. Tomorrow let's go on a date. I'll pick you up at 7. Wear something nice, babe" said Tay with a big smirk on his face. Then, he continue to kiss me and we ended up making out the whole night.

3RD PERSON POV
New is still on his bed, smiling so wide due to "accident" last night. "Why are you smiling like an idiot? Go dress up before your boyfriend arrive, dumbass" said Pond as he threw a pile of clothes to New.

Pond is Newwie's roommate who is a total pervert. Porn videos, porn magazines, sex toys, name it all Porn will provide it. He even has sex drugs in their room for god's sake! And the worse of all, he put all his things all across the room. So messy.

New started to dress up for his first date. He picked pink T-shirt and ripped jeans. To complete his look, he wear white denim jacket and white sneakers. He's so nervous to meet his boyfriend!

"Ai Pond!! I'm going now" New said as he wave to his roommate. "Don't forget to take your daily vitamins" Pond replied. Even Pond seems like a total asshole, he actually cares about New so much. New took 2 blue pills, knowing it as his daily vitamins.