Dean becomes slightly distracted by his daughter's pain filled sounds, he lunges forward and grabs the woman by the front of her coat, glaring at her harshly.

"You tell me where my brother is, and I might take it easy on you." He warns.

"Oh, please don't." She says, Dean squints in confusion before she thrashes, swinging her arms out and breaking his hold on her.

 She swings again, aiming for the side of his head. Dean quickly grabs her, swinging his arm around to put her in a choke hold, but she grabs his arm and twists it behind his back. She grabs his other shoulder and throws him backwards, Dean falls and slams his back against the asphalt with a loud groan. 

"Watch her." Castiel whispers quickly to Mary, she barely hears the words before he's gone. Mary climbs over the back of the seat, placing Dakota's head in her lap and soothing her hand over Dakota's hair.

Mary watches Castiel hit the ground and spit out blood from being punched in the face. He turns his head and shakes it at Mary, silently telling her to stay with Dakota.

Dean stands and searches for his gun.

"Looking for this?" The woman taunts, swinging his gun around in her hand. 

She looks over at Castiel over one the ground before placing the pistol on the back of the Impala.

"So, round two?" The woman sneers. "Anyone?" 

Dean stomps forward and throws his fist out, the woman ducks and grabs his arm. She lands a hard punch on his shoulder, Dean stumbles back and grabs at his shoulder. He notices brass knuckles on her hands. Dean swings again but she ducks, and she punches but Dean ducks, Castiel gets up and his angel blade slides out of his sleeve. 

Dakota whimpers loudly, her arm moving and her eyes flutter more. Mary quickly shushes her, rubbing her head gently. A sob escapes her mouth at the pain in her skull but she can't open her eyes. 

Dean straightens and throws his arm out, but the woman meets his fist with her own, the brass knuckles smash against Dean's hand and he yells out in pain. She shoves him hard, he stumbles and his body slams against her car. 

Cas runs forward with his blade raised, but the woman grabs his wrist and slams her fist against his stomach. He turns and hunches over, going to bring his blade back towards her shin but she kicks him. She spins and swings his fist out, she grabs it and throws him over her shoulder and onto the ground. He gets up and turns towards her, she catches his arm when he swings it out, she punches him in the face and he drops. 

Dean and Cas both roll over, each groaning in pain. Dean cradles his head as his vision blurs from hitting it against the car. 

"For two strapping lads like yourselves, you would've lasted a tad longer." The woman says tauntingly, walking forward and stopping in front of them, aiming the gun at Dean. "But hey, you know what they say. Good things come to those--"

She's cut off as a knife goes through her back and out her chest. The gun fires and Dean rolls out of the way, the woman raises the gun toward the air and fires again before dropping to the ground.

Mary stands where the woman was with Castiel's angel blade held tightly in her hands, still raised in the air. 

Dean and Cas breathe heavily as they drag their gazes from the body and onto Mary. 

"Thanks, mom." He says.

A sound from the Impala grabs their attention, Dean scrambles to his feet and practically sprints towards the car. He leans into the front seat where Dakota's laying, he places a hand on her shoulder and his other one on her head. She groans and tries to force her eyes open but her head hurts to much.