Both twins are in matching grey suits with black ties, Grayson is in a black suit and black tie. I'm in a black tight skirt, white blouse and matching black blazer. I'm wearing heels as well, this'll be interesting.

"I don't think I'll ever be ready," I say, Grayson stands beside me and entwines his hand with mine, he lightly squeezes my hand.

"Well, has to be done." Archie climbs into his car.

"Wouldn't have been if I didn't rat her out to the police," I seethe.

"You have a good conscience, you did the right thing," Flynn reassures and I nod, not believing any of it though.

"He's right Noey, knowing me, I would've done it sooner or later." I glare at Grayson and he shrugs.

We make our way to his car, the twins take their own car as they're going to pick up Kira on the way.

"Meet you there!" Grayson hollows to everyone, tail ending Archie as we drive off to the courthouse.

I barely listen to the judge, just keep my eyes to the back of Aunt Susan's head. Her hair isn't as well kept as it has been before. That's your fault that. I shiver and Grayson squeezes my hand, he hasn't let go since we got here.

"Charlotte Mathews, please make your way to the stand." The judge gesture to the stand and Lottie obeys.

They begin talking about what she saw and heard, she says everything to the last detail.

There's a few whispers from the benches and then silence falls again.

The judge turns to Aunt Susan and her lawyers, he asks them questions but before the lawyers can step in and say what they want to say, Aunt Susan stands up.

"What's she doing?" Grayson whispers into my ear, I shrug and grip to his hand tighter.

"Your honour, I would like to confess my actions against Phil Evans." The judge allows her to continue.

She turns and looks to me, "Whenever I woke up, I could see a piece of my Noelle's mother through my niece, she was still with me through her, and I still do now. Knowing that Phil did what he did, made me so angry, I felt sorry for the child I now have to raise alone.
"She deserves a better mother- she deserves the mother she had before. I killed Phil, I admit that but I'm also not sorry for what I have done as such, he was my soulmate, yes and I loved him so much. However, knowing he nearly killed all of my sister's family, made me want revenge, justice for my dear sister. I know what I did was wrong, I have to live with that with a piece of evidence visible." She holds out her wrist with the overlapped tattoos.

The courtroom erupts with chatter from all around us.

My eyes are round in shock and I swear my heart has stopped.

"Order, order!" The judge shouts, bashing his hammer, "I said, order!" He says louder, it echoes and everyone around us becomes silent.

"We'd like to call for a break," one of Aunt S's lawyers tells the judge.