Chapter 29: Arguments

Mulai dari awal

Her yelling was angering me by the second. I looked for Ron and could tell he was obviously embarrassed by becoming a laughing stock.

"Will you shut up, you wretched girl!" I yelled at her, rubbing my face. I wouldn't let her continue to embarrass him like that another second. Draco and them seemed amused by my sudden outburst.

"Well if you don't like my cheering, leave."

"Cheering? Is that what you're calling it? It sounds like you're being tortured to death." I spat back. My anger for her was seeping out, and there was no way to contain it. Draco and the rest were eating up the argument, faces all filled with amusement.

"You should know about torturing." Ron said, appearing behind her. I hadn't even noticed him walking up.

My mouth dropped in disbelief. Was he actually being serious? Where the hell was this coming from? Just yesterday night we were happily conversing at the library.

"I wouldn't speak to her like that." Goyle warned stepping up along with the others. I furrowed my eyebrows at Ron, confused as to why he was attacking me. Harry and a few others were walking toward the loud commotion.

"Torture? Yea I know about it! I was stuck in a infirmary for 3 days because of you!" I pointed at him, angrily.

"Last time I checked no one asked you to rescue me." He furrowed his eyebrows.

I gasped and looked at him in disbelief. "I'm leaving! The filthy weasel and his wretched girlfriend aren't worth my trouble." I spat, before stomping away.

"Yea? W-well you're not worth my trouble either!" He spat back and stomped away in the opposite direction.

I could hear yelling from behind me. I wasn't sure if it was toward me or toward each other, but I ignored it.

As soon as I was sure I was out of their sight, I ran as fast as I could to the nearest bathroom. I couldn't believe it when I walked in and felt the tears burn down my cheek. I hadn't experienced this before, crying over a boy. It was usually the teasing that caused me to cry, but never a boy. Especially a boy like Ron. Why was I so drawn to him? Why couldn't I feel that way toward Draco? It'd be so much more easier. I looked at the mirror and tried to clear them, but they kept spewing over.

"Never thought I'd see a pretty girl cry. I always thought they got exactly what they wanted." I heard a girls voice say. At that moment I realized what bathroom I had walked into, regretting my decision.

"Myrtle?" I questioned, looking around for her.

"I guess I was wrong." She appeared in front of me, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes, wiping away my tears. "I am not in the mood Myrtle." I muttered.

"Do you think I was in the mood for the constant teasing?" She questioned, crossing her arms.

"If you're so bothered by everyone here, then just leave."

"But then you wouldn't know how much pain you caused me."

"I, never caused you any pain." I crossed my arms.

"That's what you think, but every guy that was drooling over you, was teasing me." Her voice annoyed me, more than anything.

"What are you talking about? No boys were drooling over me."

"Now they are!" She wailed. "How'd you do it? Huh! How did you change and do what I always wanted to do?" She was stepping closer to me, making me back up, eventually into the sink.

"I-I don't know. It just happened." She was kind of scary. Years of haunting a girls bathroom must do that to you.

"You went from being the ugly and fat girl to the most talked about girl! How?" She yelled. Her words hit me hard, even though I was already aware, it still pained me to hear them.