"Sammy?" He ignores her and trails the blood. "Dakota!"

Dakota breaths shakily, not having heard her dad talking, she doesn't know who's there. She grips onto her knife, peering around the corner at a pair of boots that stop outside the duct.

"Dakota?" She hears Dean's voice.

"Dad?" She whispers back. The bunker door opens again and the boot rush by, heading towards the library. "Dad!" Her voice is quiet from having no water and being weak from blood loss.

Dean rushes towards the library, hearing his mother give orders to someone.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!" He blurts out quickly, he runs forward. "It's okay. It's okay." He soothes his mother, placing his hand on the gun and lowering it away from Cas. "He's a friend, all right? Hey, Cas."

"Dean!" Castiel exclaims, they both go in for a hug, relieved to see each other.

"Hey." Dean greets, patting the angel on the back.

"Dean." Castiel says again, "you're alive?"

"Yeah." Dean sighs, running a hand through his hair and glancing around.

Castiel looks both confused and distressed. "What about the bomb and the Darkness?" He rushes out. "What happened?"

"I'll tell you everything. Where is Sam and Kota?"

"They're not here?" Castiel questions, looking around in confusion.

"Are you a hunter?" Mary asks, studying Cas.

"No, I'm an angel." Castiel explains at the same time Dean says, "he's an angel."

"Come again?" Mary blurts out.

"An Angel, with a-a capital 'A'." Dean tells Mary, looking over at her. "You know, wings, harp." He does a hand gesture to explain better.

"No, I don't have a harp." Castiel corrects.

"This is Castiel." Dean introduces, "Cas, this is...Mary. Winchester." He drags out to place emphasis.

Cas looks confused before realization starts to dawn on him. "Your mother?"

"Yeah." Dean confirms.

"So, wait, uh, where--where is Sam and Dakota?" Dean asks the angel. "He's not answering his phone, there's blood all over the bunker. What's going on?"

"I don't know." Castiel sighs. "We came back here, there was a woman waiting for us. She blasted me away. I don't know who she was. I don't know what happened to Sam and Kota." He explains.

"I don't understand. What happened?" Mary takes a step forward.

"Okay, well the bunker is empty." Dean ignores Mary's question for the time being. "So--so they've obviously left here. You said woman--not an angel, not a demon, a-a human."

"She was human." Castiel confirms, staring at Dean with a shocked look.

Dakota continues to drag herself out of the air duct, small sounds of pain spilling from her lips but she pushes through it. She holds her side with one hand while using her other one to help pull her out. She kicks the guard of the duct off and it clatters to the floor. She can hear voices in the library, but she can't tell who's all there. She knows for sure Dean is one of them, he has to be.

She yelps as she tumbles out of the duct, her side explodes with pain and she groans. Pushing herself to her feet, using the wall to help her as she starts to stumble towards the library.

Her face is pale and her head is extremely lightheaded. Her hands are covered in her own blood, her shirt is stained crimson, she knows she looks a mess but she needs to see who's here. She keeps her blade in her hand, the one that's brushing against the wall.